2021 cyborg week sale

Do you like money? Of course you do! How about you keep some of it this year. Check out the amazing deals on biohacker implants and gear!

9 Likes

Hello, Im trying to buy the Ultimate Implant Bundle, but can’t get the free shipping option, only USPS - Priority Mail: $67.50, didn’t you stop to use the USPS? Was cheaper before the cybermonday with the free shipping.

1 Like

@luccaepp can you press the orange floaty help button on the website and submit a ticket. That way it will get to the right person asap

1 Like

Thanks to inflated shipping costs for international parcels (probably covid related), we’ve had to update our shipping policy.

1 Like

“Due to the policies of our shipping service providers, we cannot accept protonmail email addresses. They will refuse to ship packages for customers with associated protonmail email addresses. As such, if you order with a protonmail email address, we will contact you and ask for an alternative email address before shipping your order. If you cannot provide one, we will refund your purchase.”

Wtf?!

If anyone needs a shipment to Turkey i can offer to proxy it - that means DT sends it to me and i will ship it then from Germany to turkey.

If interested pm me.

Also consider ordering from Ksec or Digiwell

3 Likes

“Orders with a total cart value equal to, or in excess of $150.00 USD, qualify for a $35.87 USD discount; this is DHL’s base charge for international shipping”

this discount do not accumulate with the Cybermonday coupon?

Both apply to your order.

On the checkout I only get the cyborg discount. Im shipping to Brazil, the only option now is USPS.

Sorry then, idk about Brazil

“please be advised that we will no longer be using USPS shipping services for our international customers”

the only shipping option I get is USPS

grafik

stole that one

4 Likes

Yep… DHL specifically won’t but also certain countries’ customs will bounce it.

2 Likes

Sorry yes only certain counties. If we ship to Brazil with DHL the packages are 100% lost.

So if I wanted to drop some evidence down a black hole…

DHL and Brazil. Got it.

Pretty much

Why DT don’t ship to Turkey in the first place? And how to DM you? I think i am not allowed

1 Like

Its a DHL thing I guess.

I will DM You.

Edit:

That are the shipping costs to turkey. @amal how big is the box with like one chip/xg3 inside?

Turkish customs seize and destroy any packages we send.

8" x 6" x 2" (measured up to nearest inch) for a single implant box in one of our wrap boxes and the weight is 7.9 oz (sorry for the freedom units)

1 Like