A rush of new Implant conspiracy theories

Time for people to completely misunderstand things again. It is only a matter of time before there are articles popping up about the RFID chips INSIDE the vaccine. I just had to post this cause I found it in my news feed today and the way it is worded is an invitation for the nuts to come out of the woodwork. Can you imagine a chip small enough to be hidden in a vaccine, nanobots sound good to me.

1 Like

QY11BjI

Plus, who thinks they are special enough to be tracked like that?

2 Likes

We can’t exactly get ahead of it, crazy gonna cray. I think we’ll be able to weather it pretty well. It’s easy enough to explain that any potential RFID tags are outside the syringe, not inside. Just compare the needle on Dangerous Things’ injector assemblies to the ones on flu vaccines, and you can obviously tell you’re not going to fit a golf-ball through a garden-hose.

3 Likes

If an RFID chip was injected into a muscle without retracting the syringe first, as vaccines are, I’m pretty sure 1/ it’d hurt like a bitch, so you’d know something not quite right happened during the injection, and 2/ it’d be unreadable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Both very solid points there but that crowd always seems to have an explanation to get around simple facts.

4 Likes

Good reference :+1:

images (60)

4 Likes

Guys you’re being overly paranoid about the methodology…
They been hiding them in teeth fillings for over half a century.
My fear of dentists turned out to be legitimate…

6 Likes

tumblr_m7id3lmSPT1rr0110o5_250

2 Likes

tenor (22)

1 Like

Let them come. They will be added to the list. When the great singularity comes, they will be rendered into baseline nutrients for the service and glory of all who are worthy.

18 Likes

… or so I’ve heard.

17 Likes

1 Like

It’s impossible for the government to control my chips, because Amal is already connected and controlling all my thoughts. And that ain’t no conspiracy theory, cuz that’s a fact!

3 Likes

We KNOW it is a fact because like everything else, it is now on the Internet and we read it, that’s all we need

1 Like

We know its a fact because if I wasn’t mind controlled I wouldn’t pay $500 for a magnet lol. It seems like the more implants I have the more I want… draw your own conclusions.

6 Likes

Well, my theory is, all the implants use a special heroin laced bio resin / polymer that slowly seeps through osmosis into our body and leaving us hankering for more.

tenor (47)

3 Likes

That’s methed up. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

… but it is a linearly eluting system so as serum levels go down you begin to feel “the hunger” once more …

2 Likes

unnamed (51)

While receiving my annual influenza vaccination at my local pharmacy (Walgreens), the pharmacist administering the injection started joking about implanting a chip. He became uncomfortable when I informed him that I already had one. Yeah, I enjoyed fucking with him.

13 Likes