All set, what now?

Hello guys, I just implanted my new chips and I’d like to hear from you something about the healing. I mean, how should I take care of it?

Thank you

2 Likes

Ice and Ibuprofen. Be easy with your hands for a day or two, and try not to fiddle with them for 1-2 weeks.
Welcome to the club!!

3 Likes

tenor

It’s recommended to take prenatal vitamins that are high in folic acid for the next 4 weeks or so, to help with building the collagen encapsulation around the implants, to stop them from moving around.

Congrats!

3 Likes

This is my suggestion

Yes! Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you guys for all you responses.
Is it normal that I still cannot see the chip tho?
I mean idk how to explain ahah, could you see it as soon as I implanted it?

Depending on the person and how deep the chip went some people can see it below the skin, some can’t, and some like me can only really see it if I clench my first the right way.
I wouldn’t try to clench to get it to show just yet though since we try to be gentle with it for the first week or two. There’s also going to be swelling making it hard to see the first few days so that’s also part of it.

Yeah never mind I’m able to scan it so I’m good with that. @amal the iPhone app sometimes crashes, any chance to fix it?

So excited anyway!!!

To which app are you referring?
Vivokey for iOS?
@RyuuzakiJulio

1 Like

I’ve been taking this supplement which (completely unscientifically) seems to (may)be helping.

Or at least my healing process is going well :man_shrugging:t2:

https://gohealthy.co.nz/products/womens-health/hair-skin-nails/

2 Likes

Yes.
I mean it’s actually working well but sometimes it scans my spark and doesn’t login in

But overall i can’t complain

My implanter told me to keep rapped bandages around for the first 3 days but after that I was fine, but I still would run around with a band aid and Neosporin until the wound looked completely closed. Yet still don’t dip your hands in anything unnecessary like muddy water. Even if the wound is sealed infection is still not your friend.