Amazon RFID tag help

Hello all,

I am incredibly interested in biohacking my security badge for Amazon.

I use my badge to enter and exit the building, as well as to clock in and out to start and finish my working day.

I really want to get an RFID tag implanted into my right hand so that I can do away with using a badge to enter/exit, clock in/out, but I was wondering about a few questions;

Which RFID tag would be best for this kind of purpose? Would I be able to test my ID badge to check which would be the best for me before buying a kit?
Once I have selected an appropriate RFID tag, would I be able to write my Amazon badge information onto the tag? I doubt security would just allow me to place my hand onto their machine is all
Finally, what would be the best kind of device required to read and write information from an ID badge onto an RFID tag? I see this blue device on eBay that claims it can clone RFID but I was wondering what others would recommend for such an application – maybe some others have done this sort of thing before?

I would be very appreciative of any help and I would be sure that if this works I would very soon have a few friends who likely would also be implanted.

Thank you for your time in answering this forum post.

Best Regards,
Kevin

Hi,

I’ve just taken a quick inspection of my badge and I have found this symbol on it.

Would this help at all?

First thing to do is to scan your badge with an app like TagInfo to see if you can determine the type of card it is.

Hi,

Unfortunately my mobile phone cannot get a read on my ID badge despite it having NFC. I could ask a friend if I may borrow theirs to test it out again, but if not would there be a device dedicated to this function?

Thank you,
Kevin

Get the diagnostic card from “Dangerous Things” You can hold the card on the reader of the building. It will show you if it is High Frequency or Low Frequency.

The blue cloner is a bit risky - it is a LF Cloner - it worked for me - I used it to clone the card from the Quick Vent Safe. The Cloner set a password to the chip - I can’t read it with the “Halo Reader” - it worked before (xEM implant)

Kevin, that particular card is in the 125khz, but could be encrypted. You really need a Proxmark to find out for sure if it is.

I’d recommend asking IT staff if they can help you.