Annual Cyborg Meet-up 🤖

Once lockdown is over, who would be interested in flying to Seattle for the first annual cyborg meetup?

27 Likes
  • Hell yes!
  • Yes if possible
  • Unfortunately not
  • If only it was in my country/region

0 voters

3 Likes

35eb23d2b2dd99f56e2ae8abda6f8cfe

10 Likes

+1

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Can you add a maybe one? I would like to, just depends on timing.

2 Likes

external-content.duckduckgo.com

1 Like

Fair. I will leave it as Yes. The military isn’t very lenient on taking leave.

2 Likes

Can’t edit it. But he asked if you would be interested not if you would go :stuck_out_tongue:

I like to be realistic when I answer. I doubt if 100 people hit hell yes, 100 people will show.

2 Likes

Sadly for me its too much of trek. Though if there was ever one in Europe :eu: I’d very much consider it.

4 Likes

Would absolutely love to but UK to USA is a long and expensive flight.

1 Like

I have seen return trips from the West Coast to London for under $400. Not cheap for everyone but also not exactly expensive for flights. :smiley:

In theory, yeah why not.

In reality, 34 h (2,258.0 mi) cause I don’t really fly.

1 Like

If I fly its around £350 one way £250 the other, plus hotel and I would have to bring my partner and 2 kids grand total around £3500

1 Like

Why not a Eurozone-ish gathering. Nothing says EVERYBODY has to go to Amal’s place. Just need somebody to step up and host.

3 Likes
2 Likes

we will fly amal out to Europe and have a euro meet up to :smiley:

5 Likes

I might be up for that one too :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for this, you reminded me I am not lonely, I am simply enjoying the bachelor lifestyle!

giphy (10)

2 Likes

My standard travel strategy is to leave the kid with my parents so my wife gets the house to herself while I’m gone. win/win and way cheaper haha

1 Like

I’m sorry, I think?

My partners never been to the USA I may even be able to convince her to go on my own within Europe.

1 Like