Anticipatory hyperventilation - Lifestyle Kit Ordered!

According to the website below selling key fobs, this operates at 434MHz. You’re going to have a hard time finding an implant for this I think.

https://www.carandtruckremotes.com/2019-kia-stinger-smart-remote-95440-j5010.html

1 Like

Well that sucks :cry: thanks for your help!!! I would had been looking all day!

Right so that uses pke system so couldn’t just add a chip to the push button and would need further modification.

I dont have or use Samsung smart lock but I know there was a firmware change that made the newer ones not function with the xNT.

As for the car its perfectly feasible you could add a system to function the same as having the car key (dissable imobiliser and enable ignition) but there’s really not much point.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your help, I will most likely still get one just not use it for my car probably only the phone scan for business card and medical information. Anything else cool I could use a chip for? I don’t use a badge reader at work or I would use it for that. Anything else y’all use yours for that might influence which chip I decide on? Once again thank y’all for the help!

1 Like

Thats the spirit! Honestly if your going for easy scan and sharing with a phone a flex is ideal due to the range.

As for the other uses; computer login, access to garage, gym badge, company vending machines front door at home, shed really what I’m trying to say is your limited only by technology used (which chip and only when trying to use pre existing systems) and your imagination.

2 Likes

Awesome I will probably go with a flex those are the ones I’ve been looking at closely!

3 Likes

If I am 100% honest I would look at the flexDF as they have a massive storage space which would mean a nice size picture to.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you!

2 Likes