Any good discords?

Are there any discord groups for prospective grinders/biohackers/what have you? I know DT used to have one semi affiliated, but that kinda broke off… any other good ones out there? I’m trying to immerse myself more so I can learn more as I work to save up and take the dive myself :slight_smile:

You probably mean this but it’s quite active at the moment. Not affiliated with dangerous things.

1 Like

I did see that one! I was wondering if there were any others :smiley:

No.

3 Likes

Who needs Discord when you have such an active forum here?

5 Likes

3 Likes

The same reason why you don’t want to be pleasantly drunk and have a hangover at the same time.

2 Likes

there is

Great for RFID learning, so not directly “grinders/biohackers” / but a little more “what have you?”

There quite a few cross over members that also frequent there.

Iceman is their equivalent of Amal to us.

Anyway, if you are interested, here is an invite

2 Likes

Yeah, I hate coming here and getting a hangover when I already had a nice buzz from the discord

7 Likes

I thought it was more like coming here to chill in the member’s lounge but when it’s time to meth up and enter the thunderdome, there’s discord.

ApprehensiveFrenchAustrianpinscher-max-1mb

4 Likes

I thought that this was the private gentleman’s club in St James’s, London while discord was the music hall in Whitechapel.

One is suitable for relaxing in, while in the other you have to keep an eye on both your surroundings and belongings.

1 Like

More like Bedlam.

1 Like