Any interest in flipper accessories?

I’d be interested in a Proxmark RDV4 style implant friendly coil. Not sure if the GPIO supports it, but I can’t see why not. I’m so far beyond busy my Google calendar looks like a tv test image, so I can’t take it on myself, but I figured I’d throw it out there.

That’s the only way I found to be hot! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I used to have one of those above the rework station.
Pissed the safety guy off because “it was not an official OSHA safety sign” :rofl:

@Hamspiced
Soldered or not will work for me :+1:

2 Likes

i dont know of any gpio 125K modules that have been made. I will keep an eye out though.

I have surprisingly good results with my flipper …
You do have to be at the exact spot so I marked the back of the case with sharpie so I don’t have to hunt around do the good spot

Flipper Multi-board - (ESP32, SD Card slot, NRF32, Board, Capacitors Resistors, LED, Headers, dipswitch and switches). I will assume about 5$ shipping to anywhere in the US. if its outside the US we will talk, DM me.
Unbuilt (Solder yourself) - $28.23 shipped
I Solder For you - $78.23 shipped

Flipper RGB Mod - (LEDS, Board, Reistor)
Solder Yourself - $7.65
I Solder For you - $17.65

Im charging 50$ for the multi-board and 10$ for the RGB Mod to solder them, only because i feel the Multiboard will take 5 times as long and 10$ seemed reasonable for SMD components. I included my bill of materials, breakdown of per-unit costs to remain transparent and if anyone else wanted to just order the raw board and the components seperately.

If anyone shows interest in my Fethead/Cloudlifter project feel free to lmk.

Also if you have a rework station or hotplate and want to do these yourself. Ill give you the Gerber files i have and OSH Stencils is incredibly reasonable for stencils. i reccomend.

3 Likes

Boards are in, components are in, i just need to get to work soldering these up.

4 Likes

Need to fish the esp32 with marauder now but so far everything is looking good

4 Likes

Oh you made the RGB screen mod :heart_eyes: . That looks really great!

1 Like

Yep, RGB mod and the multiboard.

I had mixed results with the RGB mod. First time soldering smd this tiny (0603). Had to use the hot plate and even then it was sketch since I had to iron the other side.

Install on the flipper was relatively painless. I had to carve out some of the plastic reflector to account for the resistor but it works great.

2 Likes

Alright, all boards are assembled. I am reaching out to those who showed interest.

Whats Left:

1x Flipper Multi-board - ESP32 Wifi Maurader, NRF24, Sentry Safe Pinout - 78$ shipped to the US

1x Flipper RGB Mod - multicolor LED to replace flipper backlight. 18$ Shipped to the US.

I will give you the option if you want the NRF24 soldered to the board, or if you want a 2x4 Breakout in its place so you can hotswap the NRF24 and use a CC1101 if you want. Your call, it isnt extra.

4 Likes

I’ll take one with nrf soldered on!

Gotcha, will be out in tomorrows post.

@amal FYI, sent you a message, since i heard you have spotty notifications in receiving DM’s on occasion

1 Like

Looking great, can’t wait to get mine :+1:

USPS says tomorrow!

1 Like

Awesome!
I’ll post some pictures when I have it together :+1:

I made a case for this if anyone is interested in this particular board. I edited it so Soldered NRF24 modules can be in its own little case as well.

TopCasewithNRFSolderedon.stl (12.1 KB)
BottomCaseLarger.stl (45.3 KB)
TopCaselarger.stl (16.1 KB)

2 Likes

If you are upgrading firmwares and you end up bricking it you can flash it back with the firmware i used. Here are the steps to do so

1. download esp flasher from the Flipper App Store
  2. place these files in the flipper under sdcard>app_data>esp_flasher
  3. run esp flasher
  4. select S3
  5. select and navigate to bootloader, partition file, and firmware (dont need the other two)
  6. with the board connected, hold boot button, press en button once, wait a second and release boot button
  7. click flash on esp flasher.

Firmware to Use.zip (578.7 KB)

1 Like

Everyone’s multiboard is showing as delivered. Please reach out if you have any issues with it.

2 Likes

Guess what… :blush:

5 Likes