Anyone have any WISH ideas?

So I got this email…

Now we need to figure out what kind of crap quality knock off poor excuse for an implant type products we’d be likely to ship to Wish customers, if this was a parallel universe and we actually sold implants on Wish?

I need photo examples of what you think you might receive if you ordered an implant on Wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

The flame sealed prototypes that Disruptive made back in the day?

I wouldn’t expect safety from Wish but I do expect it from DT so I’m confused now…

4 Likes

A transparent meat :meat_on_bone: marinade / human implant injector

5 Likes

Self-implanted pacemaker

5 Likes

Some dogy looking implant service, from a shady looking guy

8 Likes

6 Likes

IAR products

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, what does the % change to afterwards? You also don’t have to share, I just nosey curious.

There are not a lot of makers like yall here, so product that is safe if likely not on their market.

I just checked.

Seems you wouldn’t have any competition on their site. They seem to need you.

Say it takes off, and you sell a significant amount, do you have enough backups? Will the warranty still apply? Will you implement a no return policy for opened boxes?

Will you have to make a disclaimer about self installs and such? Can you make people check a box so they acknowledge it or anything? Can you control your own inventory?

It might not be the worst idea, I would just be watchful of their policy

4 Likes

how to destroy the market is 1 simple trick

2 Likes

It’s an Amal tracking chip, not an animal tracking chip…

:crazy_face:

And I clicked on the wrong reply button. This post was inspired by the art that was previously generated by the forum’s AI.

3 Likes

Antivirus implant, to deactivate your existing implants which you can’t find but are sure really exist?

4 Likes