Anyone know of a good pad lock that is nfc inabled that works with inplant

i plan on getting the xEM RFID Chip in my left had and the flexNT NFC Chip in my left middle finger (second metacarpal of the finger)? ((if it will fit for my hand)) i wont to unlock my car using the XEM Access Controller and im going to get a Samsung Dore lock to unlock it with the flexNT and id like to unlock my shed with a nfc or rfid padlock if anyone know of a good one to use unlike the ones lock lab on youtube shows whare u can take a small flat head and pop the face off and hit a button that will unlock it i think the one he shows is a master lock i hate master lock anyway for being so ez to shim

I did quite a bit of research into electronic padlocks in general including Bluetooth and fingerprint enabled ones. Even if you find an RFID enabled one, it’s unlikely to be a good lock anyway. Most electronic padlocks are a cash grab and actually don’t provide much security.

An example:

2 Likes

yea that sems to to be the same crap im finding guss ill jest have to brake out the old arduino uno and buy a nfc shield and make something thanks for the help

3 Likes

let me know if you do, would be interesting to see the code and build

1 Like

How would you go about DIYing an electronic padlock?

with not be a padlock on the doer any more use a electric latch i jest was hoping to save myself work and time

1 Like

The quicklock padlock works with the VivoKey Spark

https://www.thequicklock.com

1 Like

Hold the phone, is this an rfid implant being used in a promo video for a product. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before!

Edit: Nevermind the user is wearing a ring.

1 Like

The quicklock padlock works with the VivoKey Spark

Have you actually tested this out yourself @amal?

The site doesn’t work :frowning: Maybe it is blocked from Austria

@JennyMcLane
If you’re having trouble accessing a site from your region, you can try navigating to it though Hide.me (easy) or use the Tor browser (moderate)

1 Like

it doesn’t work with the hide.me i got also: “Website not found”

I had the tor browser on my notebook - doesn’t work very well ( i have a macbook air)

do u know if it will work with a flexNT im going to hold off on getting a vivokey until theirs a flex version of it out i work my hands and arms a lot and dont wont to be the first to brake a glass one in my hand knowing my luck i with be. jest in the last 3 weeks iv bean thinking of getting a implant i’ve been paying attention to my hands a lot to see what gets bumped and what don’t i find my rite hand is a nogo for any

I work also a lot of with my hands (supermarket - delicatess department)

The best for the flexNT is the forearm. I have the flexDF (the old orange version) in the side of my hand after the pimkie. I have also in my hands the x-series - no problems. Also 2 chips from other manufactors.
no problems - only one moved a bit - because I hit my hand.

i change tires and do aliments and sometimes do parts(i dislikes doing parts i don’t get any spiff unless the customer gives me a tip and most the time they don’t ) i slipped off a which today and smashed my rite hand off the rack aka the car lift have u had any problems lifting with the old flexDF being in the side of your hand

I have an older version of one of these, and it works great with my xNT implant. I assume the flexNT would also work.

Unfortunately no… the quicklock products (gunbox, padlock, door lock) only work with ISO15693 chips like the Spark… the VivoKey Flex One will be ISO14443A so it also will not work with these products.

2 Likes

ok thanks for the info ill be making my 1st order Thursday for the NExT and ill be the spark next pay check may have to grab a magnet if i still can