“Best Practices” Way to Change T5577 Mode

In a super similar boat!. First time posting here, and glad I saw this. Just had a Spark 2 and NExT implanted last Wednesday and was looking for a way to do this, the RDV4 is definitely kind of expensive for what it is. Might try the Promark 3 Easy w/ the DIY antenna, thanks for suggesting that @anon7067117

While I haven’t tried a Proxmark3 RDV4, or a diy antenna on my Proxmark3 Easy, (and I don’t have any implants) I would strongly suggest trying reading at least with a regular proxmark3 easy before replacing the antenna. That way you will be familiar with the software and know that the hardware works.

1 Like

Anyone know if or when the DT blue cloner will be back in stock?

I have one but want a second one for modding.

:blue_cloner:
Definately an Amal question

Ohhh, What are you considering doing?

tenor (6)

It’s just not worth it when a solid proxmark3 option exists that doesn’t break the bank.

1 Like

Actually Michelle found a few more in a corner… we’ll put them on the site momentarily…

1 Like

@ItaBeAight
Thought I better drop your @ so hopefully you see this before they truly sell out

1 Like

Can I ask you to ponder something. With the PM3’s you sell would it be worth taking the 60seconds to remove the middle boards as it serves no purpose and obscures the HF antenna traces.

Just something to mull.

I thought about it… but… it ends up being a lot of work that could very easily be done by the customer… it actually takes more than 60 seconds per unit and the parts left to use for this purpose aren’t exactly perfect fit… so it’s wishy washy if I want to take a low margin thing and spend even more time on it… but I have thought about it.

2 Likes

Noice! Thanks man!, I was able to get a couple more ordered just now.

2 Likes

I got my badge cloned first try with the PM3 Easy! No custom antenna needed. Fwiw I get great read on the LF side with the easy’s built in antenna, but the HF reads/writes are a lot more picky.

1 Like

Maybe I understand it wrong. You change the id of the LF side of the NeXt?

What else you got in those corners? :joy:

I understand, The PM3 is my go to for my implants, but for a quick clone to a card in the field where no computer is available, I know your blue cloner works and I wont have to buy a bunch of knockoffs to get a good one.

Just an antenna mod or are you looking at firmware?

No immediate agenda just yet, I’ve not even cracked mine open.
I have no use for an antenna mod since I won’t be using it for implants.

Firmware modifications sound intriguing though :thinking: I wonder if this is something others have already explored.

Not to say it hasn’t been explored or done, just none that I am aware of.

A couple of considerations would be to increase the Library and remove the password.

spiders?

2 Likes

Do they have implants?

Ummmm, duh!
Webs slingers… :spider: :spider_web:

tenor

:wink:

1 Like

I used a pm3 easy, it was very “easy” just line up the implant coil with the antenna coil like so and hit write. I usually hit the command a few extra times just to be sure and it hasn’t failed yet. No custom antennas needed.

1 Like