Best reader/writer

i was wondering what is a good reader/ writer to get since all the reader writers seem to be out of stock on the site.

1 Like

The best Proxmark 3 V4

3 Likes

Pretty much anything that looks like this

Here’s the one I got specifically.

There’s a lot of “blue cloners” and they all look nearly identical. They’ve got varying quality of hardware, but across the board almost any one should get the job done.

All this is assuming you’re trying to clone a LF tag, of course. A HF tag can be written to with your phone (list of tested models Here), and one of the Proxmark guys can tell you about changing the UID, if it’s possible.

4 Likes

@ThexTallxDude Thnx for the breakdown! I was on the sub so I was super broad about my statement. How do you like your blue cloner?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call myself a Proxmark Guy, but I can tell you, that you cant change the UID on any HF impants, except the xM1 ( and shortly the Flex M1 ) which are a specific Chip; Mifare 1k “Classic” S50 with a “backdoor” feature. But you would need a Proxmark to write to it. *******

******* Oh I forgot to mention
There will be TWO Flex M1 s
One of which you will be able to write to with your Phone…Standby, Getting quote

2 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster you say f***in what!?!? What did I miss

1 Like

Sorry, poor use of *****'s

Was just to draw attention to what I was going to add…Not following any naming conventions
Just :asterisk: for effect
:frowning_face:

1 Like

Shucks

That would be so nice owell, might as well print a case to slap the prox on the back of my phone

1 Like

OR
get a FlexM1 gen2

1 Like

I’ve only used it a few times, but it’s a cheap, straightforward option. It only clones LF, and I’ve only used mine for Weigand 26 formatted tags so far.

1 Like

I don’t think the FlexM1 are available. Unless @amal has a couple on the shelf for one of his minions ;).

I did not realize gen 2 was writable via Android, that’s like a dream come true. With a Flex ?1 and a new max chip I’ll be set!

1 Like

This was posted 2 weeks ago, so I am not sure of what stock they have remaining, but…

MinionSkxy:

4 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster your the the beezneez and the ankles too. Can I use the minion mouse that thing is AMAZING! My all time favorite animated humanoids are Minions.

2 Likes

I do literally only have a couple on the shelf at this point… waiting for a delivery of production qty antennas for these, but the early test units work fine and are in inventory now… just don’t have them listed yet. If you want one, I will DM you with details.

3 Likes

Mate, You can help yourself, It is your awesome Avatar.
Now I feel bad, I should have spent more than 5 Mins on it.

It is not exactly… Refined

4 Likes

Well I love it!

4 Likes