Biohacking Food and Drinks

I love drinking coffee with butter and oil.

I made it also for friends and didn’t tell him.
About 99% told ne,that it tastes good.

I buy the stuff from Digiwell.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I drink it sometimes as well and can say it gives you a lot of Energie.
Which stuff from Digiwell you bought?

1 Like

This was someones school project in like 8th grade, not even kidding. “Instant Water”.

3 Likes

Different coffee and oil :slight_smile: I love to try different brands.

The coffee is great, if i work in the early shift - getting up at 4 am

I think it’s more on the sense that…
“Dieting Biohacking” is literally a marketing terminology created in an “rebrand Nutrition” to an additional subgroup.

Hence why people will step aside more promptly.

Also that. :point_up:

Not sure if I would say exclusively, but you got a fair point. this forum is much more strongly inclined towards the grinder aspect.

Although, if you make a post about the infamous “see in the dark eye drops”, I bet people will swarm there as well :wink:

When I read the title of this post, I expected something different… Not sure what, but even if it were about 3D printing food, which is also not technically biohacking, I would have been very interested!

Couple years ago a friend was into keto in a big way

I had no idea butter coffee was a thing until he showed a video of him putting …uncomfortable… amounts of butter into coffee

My reaction

2 Likes

Sounds delicious honestly. I used to work with a lady, who would cut slices of butter and eat it like cheese.

Yeah, there’s one sold at a local store, super coffee. It’s tasty! I don’t care about the benefits and haven’t noticed any effects, but its a good pick me up simply because its coffee with some calories. Good for when my hypoglycemia gets bad!

I see your reaction and raise you mine

unnamed (54)

1 Like

Honestly everyone should drink what he like. I find it good and it helps. That the most important. If anyone don‘t like it or think it’s bullshit, doesn’t have to drink it.
But it seems some people laugh about it.

1 Like

Some people will laugh at anything. most of us will get laughed at for implants.

No one is laughing at you in this topic, just talking about biohacking food in general, and some light hearted gif on the idea of butter in coffee

3 Likes

I saw java pan fried in ghee(!!) and been hit up with a few scoops of vanilla i/c as morning beverage.

Boy, after that it got progressively harder to make me surprised about coffee.
Sometimes I enjoy oat porridge with a heaped teaspoon of instant granulate and sugar.
That makes me feel like:

When I first glanced at this sentence, I thought you were gonna reference the school project that gave rise to the di-hydrogen mono-oxide scare.

3 Likes