Body Augmentation / Reduction Discussion

I felt that way already.

No one should be afraid to express how they feel.

However, if your feelings are expressed in an offensive way, there is no need for that.

1 Like

I agree, but people’s skin has gotten pretty thin these days. It doesn’t take much for some to get their pants in a knot over insignificant things that wouldn’t even have gotten a passing mention 30 years ago. It gets to a point where it becomes really hard to come up with a consensual enough sentence that won’t rub anyone the wrong way, and frankly it really does get tiring when you’re trying to have an open discussion with - people I regard as - friends.

I’m not thin skined but I have had on 2 occasions had FALSE rape allegations made towards me in both cases I had to prove I had not done anything wrong even when with one I wasn’t in the same city.

I’m sorry but thats one of the few things that does offend me quite quickly. Considering it wasnt meant to offend thats fine.

Same. Of my own Child no less. I’m a pretty level-headed person, but there’s nothing like people trying to destroy your life to get you worked up.

1 Like

That’s hard…
With what I said, I just meant that it is really hard to define consent in an absolute way - combined with other philosophical stuff like free will etc. - I definitely did not mean that anyone here has a problem defining consent in daily life.

So, especially since you’ve got some story behind that - sorry. Even if Rosco is biting his desk now, I did not want to assume anything of that calibre!

1 Like

God dont apologies lol you misunderstood me and I misunderstood you. I just thought the background of why I may have over reacted to your comment (which really shouldn’t have been taken offensively) was needed.

100% @ThexTallxDude I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

1 Like

Your English is impeccable

4 Likes

To be fair, I am EXTRAORDINARILY petty and self-centered. I just didn’t want my friends to wander on here and give me shit for not waving the flag for the Uppity Dickgirl Contingent obnoxiously enough. :black_flag:

I’ll be the unpopular opinion guy here and start that circumcision is genital mutilation. How can a newborn consent?

1 Like

Actually, and thankfully, I think you are in the popular group, and I would be surprised and disappointed if anybody disagrees.

I am not disagreeing at all, I just posed the question.
Infact, personally I think it is a barbaric and antiquated act, and unless it is medically necessary, or a decision made by the foreskin owner at an age where they give their ACTUAL and not forced consent.
People can cry right of religion all they wan’t, but the right of a child outweighs the right of religion every day of the week.

As for @anon3825968, this sounds like a medical decision, and I would assume was made with the informed consent of a parent otherwise it sounds like the doctors made a medical decision on behalf of the child ( @anon3825968 ) in his best interest.
Which is completely different from a Mohel, Rabbi, Imam or a snippy happy US doctor.

On the subject of circumcision, this is worth a watch:

1 Like

Many people, possibly not here, disagree.

Yeah, But THEY are WRONG :wink:

4 Likes

That’s why my answer was a little hesitating… I don’t want to stomp on anyones toes, and since male circumcision is often done for religious reasons… welllll…

But yeah, an infant can’t give consent to that. And even the medical reasons are sometimes… difficult. I think (tbh, I did not research much on that matter yet - but I’ll do, promise!^^) there are some alternatives to a circumcision, but it’s sometimes seen as the “easiest” solution, simply because few care about the repercussions it might have…

Thank you sir, you actually made me blush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For a medically needed situation, that seems like enough. Most procedures have alternatives, but if there is a common procedure that your care team is well practiced in, and any side effects are well known and considered widely acceptable, it seems like an appropriate call. If consent was possible in that age bracket, obviously it should be required. But failing that, a medical opinion/requirement and parental consent does seem sufficient.

I feel it is all about how one talks about it. If the only reason a person brings up is religious ones, I doubt I would be in that conversation anyways.

I think it is fine to say, “Religious circumcision are wrong, there is no medical reason for it.”

I think it would not be okay to say " religious circumcision are wrong, why does your God want your dick cut off?"

Also, side note, foreskin can help burn victims junk source, but I can’t find what I was looking for.

Don’t forget, baby foreskins can be put in facial moisturisers so that Oprah Winfrey can use it…at $1500 a jar.
Surely it is just an internet rumour…That sounds very Cruella de Vil

Next, Oprah will be wearing a coat made of baby foreskins :nauseated_face:

You didn’t click my link. But yeah, that poor source talks about it

No I did not :frowning_face: I have now :smiley: That is disappointing :frowning_face:

I assumed: Burn victim would have foreskin removed and used for skin graft, Pliable elastic skin, would be great for that :interrobang:

1 Like

You aren’t wrong kinda. The cells of a newborns foreskin are essentially(or are, not really what I care ablut medically, so salt this up)stem cells. Sobthey can plop a few cells down and grow skin. They can get like an acre worth of skin from one foreskin.

In turn, being stem cells, they are great for skin grafts. Usually burn victims, as they generally have large areas needing grafts. All grown to size.

To be fair, I didn’t even really read it! I just used it as a point of reference, and I know it mainly talked about what you did.

I have never heard that before today.

I likely only remembered this as, growing that much skin from the tip of a dick, is crazy. Also can’t stop thinking people who had a graft on the cheek, would let people kiss them and thank them for kissing their dick.