Brick and mortar

Hi, my husband has 3 of your implants and loves them, we are in Lynnwood WA and we noticed that the products were shipped from Marysville but the office location is in Seattle. My question is, is there a physical location to access and check out products and ask questions about new products? He would like more and Im considering getting one or two as well.
Kindest regards,
Betty

1 Like

Hi Bettyafox,

Please forgive the late response. We tried to send you a private message believing you sent us a post via our website contact form, I apologize. This private message has of course bounced since it was going to our un-deliverable forum address.

As an organization, we are spread out in different areas of the world, and in these areas, maintain our company through a network of cyber nodes and therefore do not have a brick and mortar location. I am located in Marysville, Washington and we ship worldwide from here, but that is perhaps as “brick and mortar” as we get. The reason for this is that our founder Amal Graafstra is often on the move and the permanence of his residence is determined by the number of engagements that will keep him tied to an area for any length of time.

That being said, he is also currently in Western Washington. Despite his busy schedule, he loves to meet fellow enthusiasts face to face to discuss implant needs. In other words, if you are willing to buy him lunch, (he has a weakness for Thai food), he will bring the store to you to browse through, so to speak :blush:

If I may be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

My best,

MDanger

1 Like

That would be amazing!!!
How about Noi Thai Cuisine in Seattle on Saturday 7/13 at 4pm?

My apologies for the delay, I’ve been traveling for work and did not notice the response till my husband pointed it out to me.

Kindest regards,
Betty

4 Likes

PM’d :slight_smile:

If you end up in the DC/Northern Virginia area, I’d love to have a lunch chat and do the same!

2 Likes