Call for cyborg footage - Community Montage

So, on discord we had the idea to make a cyborg video, kinda like a compilation or movie trailer - let’s call it community montage for now.

This is a post where you can share some nice cyborg footage that you would like to see in such a video.
Implant usage & installations/removals or whatever you think fits is welcome (e.g. coating things, winding coils)!

I have 0 video editing skills, but some people on dicord said they have.
Maybe this collection makes it easier to create such a video!

IMPORTANT
Idk who the editors/uploaders will be but let’s try to not get them f*ed by copyright things so: by submitting videos here, you agree to this following text.

Agreement

This Submission Agreement (the “Submission Agreement”) is made between the undersigned (“you”") and [NAME OF EDITOR/COMPANY] (“Company”) in connection with your submission of a video and/or other content (the “Submission Materials”). For clarity, as between you and Company, you will retain ownership of your Submission Materials, provided, however, that if the Submission Materials incorporate any content owned by Company or any related entity, such content will continue to be owned by such entity, and nothing herein authorizes you to use such content for any purpose. By submitting your Submission Materials, you grant to Company a world-wide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to: (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), make available to the public, adapt, modify, edit, translate, make, sell, offer to sell, import and otherwise use and exploit (and have others exercise such rights on behalf of Company through multiple tiers) your Submission Materials, any ideas accompanying, related to, or embodied in your Submission Materials, and any materials embodying, incorporating, or derived from your Submission Materials, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation Internet, cable, satellite, mobile, and wireless media); (b) create derivative works from your Submission Materials and incorporate your Submission Materials into other works or into Company’s or their respective designees’ products or services, including without limitation by embedding or incorporating advertisements into, before, or after, or displaying advertisements adjacent to or otherwise in connection with, the Submission Materials; © rate, review, evaluate, and judge your Submission Materials and permit third parties to do so; (d) exercise all copyright, trademark, publicity and other proprietary rights with regard to your Submission Materials; (e) use your name, photograph, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes, whether or not in connection with your Submission Materials; and (f) use your Submission Materials for the purpose of promoting Company and for any other advertising or promotional purposes. The foregoing license shall survive any termination or expiration of this Submission Agreement for any reason. You acknowledge that you have received good and valuable consideration in exchange for the rights granted by you hereunder in and to the Submission Materials, including without limitation the opportunity to have your Submission Materials featured in a Company video. You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to any further compensation for any use or other exploitation by Company or any other party of the Submission Materials.

Thanks @bepiswriter

1 Like

Of course I’d also love to make a little DT reel as well… post links to YouTubes here I guess?

1 Like

Not the best video, but I’ve got this.

I’ve also got a short video of it on a breadboard, but it’s equally as uninteresting

1 Like

I’ll have to get my implant usage videos together and upload them. I also have video editing and production capabilities, I don’t have time this month but next month I could produce something too… :wink:

@ThexTallxDude don’t sell yourself short :wink:
:rofl:

Great videos

And yes, I did just laugh at my own joke!

1 Like

#1 ya beat me to it, I had this idea too a while ago
#2 I regret not filming my install
#3 I will contribute my use cases soon

All my unlisted RFID videos in one playlist.

1 Like

Ahem, is a video editor still needed?

Look no further.

3 Likes

Finally recorded me paying something.
5 Likes

Very Awesome :ok_hand: