Chinese lock, does not respond to chip - don't buy it!

That’s my xm1

Gotcha… well that should be working. I wonder if you might tape the xFD keychain to the antenna so it’s lighting up well, then present your xM1 to the other side of the antenna.

Like this…

I glued the xfd,
Still no response.

Mabe xm1 is to deep, I don’t know.

When are we quiting?

But
@amal , Let’s say I install the Ikea Rothult lock. Which I read that can interact with xm1, or maybe this trrible lock…
How can I install an outer antenna to Improve the reading?

What kind of industrial antenna can work with these systems?

It might be the antenna yes. Basically the Ikea lock appears to have an external antenna connection on the PCB, but I have no idea if this connection is active or really does anything. The alternative is to basically cut the antenna traces and measure the inductance, then re-route that to a hand-wound antenna.

For this you’d need an accurate LCR meter, and then you’d need to take a leap of faith and basically destroy your lock’s PCB and solder a new hand-wound antenna to the PCB antenna connections.

Did you successfully unlock the cabinet lock with the xM1?

As for your situation, I once encountered it when I copied the access control card on the Miband

In such cases, it is not often that the cabinet lock does not respond to xM1, but simply that the lock is unlocked by recognizing sector 0 (manufacturer code)

If you want to use xM1 for unlocking, you will need to write the same manufacturer code as the main card in xM1 so that your cabinet lock will respond

I used a translation software to enter these words, it looks like you should be Chinese.
Can we communicate in Chinese? I would like to ask you some questions about buying xM1

有内置翻译功能

如果您在这里提问,我们可以尝试帮助回答您的问题。

… … … … … … … … :arrow_heading_down: