Chip compatibility matrix - Google Sheets

It’s not a complete derail, as he does intend to use a Walletmor for his home access project :slight_smile:

I have tried several Verifone H5000 and have to say, they dont work.

The reader is behind the display, but the reception seems too weak. Its also uncomfortable to try it, because the display is a little lowered and there isnt enough space to move your arm/hand.

Walletmor + Verifone H5000 = NO

edit:
The next reader works with the Walletmor.
Lane 5000 = YES

I bought today the ikea rothult, I wear a xSIID but I can’t do it works.
The ikea card is a TYP E1777, with proxmark3:

Could I copy or do something with my xSIID? NeXT?

It works with an xNT ( NExT ) as seen in this @Vicarious video.

I’m not sure if he has an xSIID or has tried it.

Do you have an i2c card to test it with?
Have you used your xFD to locate the antenna ( Vicarious mentions its location in the vide )

It was likely me who put the YES in the spreadsheet, I am not sure where I got that reference, but hopefully you can get it to work.

Is anybody else an owner of a Rothult and xSIID that could test this?

2 Likes

Since the Ikea lock is battery powered it might be that the xSIID requires too much power for the LED and the chip itself.

2 Likes

I have the Rothult lock at home, I’ll test it with the xSIID Green and the flexSIID Blue :blush:

Vicarious

3 Likes

Ive been looking at breakout boards lately, and there is some great variation in quoality and spec.
I know there is a few breakout board in the spreadsheet, but should we do a new page just for them (maybe with a bit of extra info?) or do a dedicated thread?

It would be nice to have info about the boards and how the behave with different implants.

Edit: I am OK starting/helping with layout and maintenance or make a new thread to keep all the info together … just don’t want to take away form anything existing or ake anything more messy/dispersed than necessary.

I think a dedicated thread will provide the detail and matrix will help to condense the info.

If you make the thread, I will make a category on the compatibility matrix and link to the relevant posts.
How does that sound?

Sounds good, ill put something together.
Thank

This article might help with RC522 vs PN532.

2 Likes

I have made a start to the matrix.

Breakout boards has it’s own sheet

here is the link

needs images and implant compatibility added to it

Awesome :+1:

I’ll (slowly) add the info for the ones I have.
I’m sure people will trickle in information too.

Thanks for keeping the list going and updated.

1 Like

works with flexEM at ~1.5cm range ish, so youll likely need to hollow a partial cavity in whatever drawer/cabinet that you mount it on, if it’s thicker than that.

does not work with xEM however :slight_smile:

4 Likes

update: can confirm that this will also work with your xEM (in addition to flexEM), granted you first remove and relocate the antenna to outside whatever cabinet/drawer you are installing the lock in. a better designed antenna might achieve better coupling with xEM as well, which I may look into doing…

2 Likes

I can confirm the Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock (night latch type) works with 1k magic gen1a.

The model number is YD-01-CON-NOMOD-CH

• Edit : I will be testing this with a FlexM1 as soon as I can, sorry for posting prematurely. I’ll update as soon as I can.

1 Like

It would be a very fair assumption, that if it works with an xM1, it will VERY likely work with a FlexM1

Are you planning a gen1a or 2 Flex?

Any other implants you can test with?

Not at all, Much appreciated, I will update the sheet

I haven’t tested with a xM1, I tested with a magic gen1a card. But I’m sure it’ll work with a FlexM1.

After confirming it worked with the card I’m just going to get the gen1a.

Tried with my NExT, doesn’t seem to read at all.

Ah, Ok cool, I will hold off on the YES until you update, cheers

Im pretty confident also

:+1:

:pbjtime:

No problem.

• Also I did use the X Field Detector on it and it was blinking, not sure if that’s a good enough indicator that an xM1 would also be able to be read.