Chip only purchace?

Looks like the implanting bug has bitten. Want a few more chips, the SIID and an M1. Since I have all the extras already, is there a chip only option for purchace? 2 reasons, enviromnentally responsible and maybee a few bucks off. First is most important.

Yes! DT can ship what you need and nothing else in no-frills enviro-friendly smaller boxes upon request now. It’s brilliant!

2 Likes

So you are asking, to receive only the
1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with xSIID chip implant
and
1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with xM1 chip implant

But in order to save :money_with_wings: $$ and the environment :recycle: you want to remove the following from your order

• 2 RFID Diagnostic Card
  • 2 13.56MHz X Field Detector
  • 2 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with xSIID chip implant
  • 4 single use ChloraPrep antiseptic wipes
  • 2 sterile gauze pad for post-installation wound care
  • 2 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
  • 2 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves

If that is what you are asking, I think your best bet would be to ask on the DT webpage, and use the help button

Yeah, just the chips + Injector only. My piercer had their own sterile gear and aftercare products. Love the idea of not having stuff for stuff sake. Understand the sterile gear is in a enclosed pouch with the injector so separating would be defeating the sterile enviromnent. A “naked” option of sterile injector w/chip is my thought.

The chips are inside the injectors…this is critical to understand because so many people think the included XFD is the implant… even though there is a label on the XFD that says this is not an implant do not implant this it’s not a chip implant… but people get excited and just forget how to read :wink:

Any specific requests you have about your order put into the notes section when checking out and @mdanger will.handle it.

1 Like

Now to wait for green to be back in stock. Thanks everyone

1 Like

We might have these in stock for you.
https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/

We also have a partner program for installers where they can buy injectors only and other kit
https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/cyborg-centers-worldwide/

https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/ksec-partnerships/

:smile:

1 Like

Yes we do !

They going to be updated on the bundles on the site? I’ve decided to just go whole hog and get the lifestyle bundle :rofl:

siphoning funds to a small pot every now and then when I can spare it :metal:

We litterally have only 3 of the original ones left. If anyone wants a V2 with a custom cyborg packages we can put them in instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet. If you see a purchase for the Lifestyle Package to Ireland in the next week or two, you’ll know it was me :metal:

I better run now before @Pilgrimsmaster comes with his patented "Forum thread topic re-alignment" :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Feel free to message us and let me know the order number and I’ll add in some of our keychains and make sure the XAC is the V2

2 Likes