Cloning a NFC Vcard to xSIID NFC using only Proxmark3

Amal are this specific to Next HF or will the same work for xSiid too.

My priorities as of now are

1. Get xSiid HF formatted and activated to get detected on phone
  2. Get Next HF formatted and activated to get detected on phone
  3. Get Next RF proper formatted as T55x7 as now its wrongs detected as Indala in all positions

Thanks

Should work the same for both ntag216 in the NExT and ntagi2c in the xSIID

I think this is the core of everything, It is a YOU thing, most likely an operator error, This error is SUPER common, INDALA is almost always poor coupling between T5577 and the PM3, The PM3 needs perfect coupling to ā€œTalkā€ to any chip

Have you tried an lf tune to find the largest voltage drop? Then keep that placement / orientation and send whatever command you wanā€™t
lf search would be a good start.

once you have nailed the LF side, your HF side should be a little easier.

You can also use the hf tune to do the same thing

The PM3 is a powerful tool, but at itā€™s design is not at itā€™s core, to be used with implants, donā€™t get me wrong, it does work, but it takes work from the user to get it to read and write reliably

Yes tried all coupling points using LF tune, the resin encased orientation tool and even a self made. Copper coil amplification contraption made from a wireless charger. All get shown as Indala even the resin encased tool is displayed as indala, so absolutely back to nowhere on the LF side.

I could find a solution to the HF one i took a wireless charging coil de soldered the powering side and stuck this on back of my Samsung Fold 5 this dummy ugly contraption somehow enhanced the read and write on mobile device and i could write to both the NExt HF and Xsiid without any issue.

NB : Its just a coil with about 12 odd thin jumper copper wire winding it seems it acts like a signal amplifier the led is brighter and continuous in all positions. This same contraption did not enhance the Proxmark 3 on HF or LF sideā€¦So programmed the HF side and resoldered to my wireless charger to make it work again.