Cloning Indala to xEM

Hi,

I am trying to clone an Indala keycard onto my xEM implant using a proxmark3, but am having a hard time getting it recognised by the access controller.

After issuing the lf t5 detect and lf t5 trace commands and getting some output, I have used the lf indala clone ... command to write the correct ID, but then when I issue the lf detect command again I get some inconsistent output:

proxmark3> lf t55 detect
Chip Type  : T55x7
Modulation : PSK1
Bit Rate   : 2 - RF/32
Inverted   : No
Offset     : 57
Seq. Term. : No
Block0     : 0x00081040

proxmark3> lf t55 detect
Found [2] possible matches for modulation.
--[1]---------------
Modulation : ASK
Bit Rate   : 0 - RF/8
Offset     : 55
Block0     : 0x00008800

--[2]---------------
Modulation : PSK1
Bit Rate   : 2 - RF/32
Offset     : 57
Block0     : 0x00081040

Could not detect modulation automatically. Try setting it manually with 'lf t55xx config'

lf search then shows the correct Indala ID, but the xEM does not work with the access controller.

I’m pretty sure the antenna is OK, since I am able to clone an HID Prox keyfob to the xEM and that works well. I can also clone the original Indala card on to a T5577 keyfob that will work fine, it’s only getting the xEM into an Indala mode that doesn’t work. Could this be something wrong with writing the config?

Thanks.

Chances are really good this is an antenna coupling problem. I had the same issues trying to get my xEM work properly, while another T5577 ISO sized card worked fine. The antenna coupling issue is a serous problem, and DT is working with @TomHarkness on an antenna for the rdv4 proxmark that will help solve these types of issues.