Covid-19 and going back to reality

I decided that because no one would see if try cutting and dying my hair, it’s usually reasonably long.

Went pretty well I think:

4 Likes

Yep. No way I could do that. 30 and balding.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that :slightly_frowning_face:

Hair

1 Like

The guys in my shop and I are doing a no-cut Corona until everything reopens… Can’t cut your hair, can only trim the sides of your beard… Luckily Monday if that happens :slight_smile: but the soonest my barber can get me in is Saturday :rofl:.

3 Likes

Confimed cases not deaths…

Yeah, cheers, I got that from @NiamhAstra post

That is still shitty numbers, I looked up USA deaths =

The United States population is equivalent to 4.25% of the total world population
But has almost 35% of the WORLDs population deaths
Thats some sad stats…
Please don’t think I am “having a go”, I am just shocked at the numbers…

Back on a more chirpy note, and to answer @Steven1727 original question

All of them and all the foods… :shallow_pan_of_food: :meat_on_bone: :poultry_leg: :pretzel: :bread: :croissant: :pancakes: :hamburger: :fries: :pizza: :hotdog: :sandwich: :taco: :burrito: :stuffed_flatbread: :stew: :bowl_with_spoon: :popcorn: :bento: :ramen: :spaghetti: :doughnut: :dango: :fish_cake: :sushi: :oden: :pie: :cupcake: :cake:
pigout

3 Likes

You’re perfectly entitled to have a swing at the US: it’s the richest nation on Earth, yet a large part of the population has a standard of living worse than some African countries. How Americans are indoctrinated to continue believing in the Horacio Alger myth and accept this sorry feudal excuse for a democracy, I’ll never know… But one thing is clear: if you care about your fellow man even a little bit, it should jolly well make your blood boil.

2 Likes

:rofl:

UK and Bozo are a fucking joke. England back to work but the rest of the UK are staying in lockdown! Basically everyone who can’t work from home should be going back to work but schools are staying closed. “Work from home if you can, if you can’t you should work if you can. From Wednesday unlimited outdoor exercise, sunbathing and just outside time”

In case that was confusing;

1 Like

7 Likes

4 Likes

I got to this point before giving up on the no cut idea…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Couldnt resist, you definitely look nothing like i imagined :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol… I’m clean shaven today so definitely true. That films 19 years older than me :rofl:

I’m curious now… What did you imagine? :sweat_smile: Or is “baby face” what you imagined.

1 Like

Your only a year younger than me, probably only months in actual fact :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I just assumed you where older :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

July of 95 :grin:

DW I feel old…

2 Likes

your whole demeaner and overall knowledge on some points lead me to that conclusion, its funny because you really shouldn’t judge people but even talking on the phone you make a mental image.

I’m August 1994

3 Likes

source (1)
Screenshot_20200511-091146_Chrome

umm, What’s going on here???

Screenshot_20200511-091055_Discord

tenor (15)
tenor (16)

3 Likes

Year of graduation from High School?

3 Likes

Not quite the one on here is one taken a few months ago the other is one of the oldify apps and I looked so much like my dad I couldn’t believe it :rofl:

By some “mistake” my oldify one got set as my official company photo so my badge was printed with it on and on the intranet that’s my image too, needless to say a few people have been very confused :rofl:

Actual pic of my father

Summary

3 Likes