Cyborg Clothes?

If you are ever interested in hand dyed clothing for your store, let me know and we can work something out if you want. Dye is cheap, and I just enjoy doing it. Can make many patterns and color combos.

Also, if anyone wants an extra 12mo onsie, willing to send it away for free.

I only have one extra right now.

Edit: I also am re-enlisting in the Army. So soon there will be a period of time when I cannot help.

not your size :rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m built like a tank (30st and 5ft 11in) non of these websites ever have shirts to fit me lol.

I resort to tarps and car covers

3 Likes

30 stones…hmmm I’ll need to convert that to metric… wait one, I have some stones out in the garden
:balance_scale:
Wow , you are tiny.
No wonder you can’t find clothes to fit.
:wink:

2 Likes

Just sayin’

4 Likes

Stones not pebbles unfortunately 190kg ish you did make me chuckle :laughing:

2 Likes

You aren’t far off.

I used to have tons of different shirts and pants and shoes…

I have 2 pairs of jeans now, and 7 t shirts. I have really been enjoying not picking an outfit everyday.

Plus raw denim jeans are pretty excellent once they get broke in.

The military is likely why I enjoy not having much selection about my wardrobe.

2 Likes

I have jeans and a bunch of t-shirts but the t-shirts are all the exact same just with different funny pictures on. I don’t have to choose just grab one and enjoy today’s pictures or text.

My favourite says:
“The universe is made of protons, neutrons, electrons, and morons.”
And the close second has:
“Nosey little fucker aren’t you”
In really tiny writing

3 Likes

We received these the other day and are now shipping !

https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/product/ksec-cyborg-t-shirt/

1 Like

Just got a mail about an ongoing sale on one of my favourite online shops (online since London is too far for a shopping trip currently^^) - dunno if some advertising is okay, but since I bought a lot of cyber-ish stuff there already and I’m really happy with the quality, I think it’s rather a little recommendation :wink:

4 Likes

to me these look like proper cyborg clothes :smile:

3 Likes

Now just wait till someone posts a photo of themselves butt naked with a cape Lmao

3 Likes

In my opinion, techwear fashion fits the vibe of “being a cyborg” very well.

1 Like

Cyberdog in camden is classic place to go.

Have more than a few things from there over the years.

For anyone looking … we have a small selection of Dangerous Things T-shirts + the KSEC Cyborg ones left :slight_smile:
https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/product-category/merchandise/

hi-tech low-life is kind of my jam! i love that phrase and am totally stealing it!

I’m quite tech trash when dressing. I don’t shop in cyborg focused sites, although the website listed here had a few stuff I liked. But basically I dress black+white or neon/saturated colour… But with a touch of chola :joy:. Picture a tank dress with a neon truck printed on the chest and a leather jacket. Or ripped skinny jeans, biker boots and neon pink ass jacket. Or two half shirts stitched by the center, an oversized man’s shirt over it, left open, just trashy, holographic sneakers and techwear ninja style trousers.
And sometimes I feel more like dressing full black. I’ve got for example black leather jacket, black cropped top with a Chinese character meaning dragon in the chest, high waist black skinny ripped jeans, biker platform boots.
(I’m a woman, so taste might differ :joy:)

1 Like

8 Likes

“I’m a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.”

1 Like

What I don’t understand is; Why ride a scooter, when you have a cape?

2 Likes

Indeed a true Cyborg

I would love to have a machine that drives me conected to my ass! Seems like the newest biohacking shit - some people are truly ingenious