Cyborg Spain Blog

Hello everybody, I am setting up a website for the cyborg community in Spain, I am taking and translating explanations of each implant to explain it in Spanish, any help will be welcome, the idea is to make a complete website of information, write posts, tests, experiments. The web is www.cyborgspain.com
thanks

7 Likes

Cool, I an help with translating if you need help, I pretty decent at Spanish.

5 Likes

Good idea! I am from Spain myself and I had to translate the guides to give them to the local piercers. If you haven’t done it already, send me a PM and I can share them with you.

3 Likes

I’m not from Spain (although I lived 5 years in BCN) buy I am a native English speaker, happy to help in any way to get the info into Spanish.

2 Likes

@amal wasn’t there an idea about making info in other languages to include here? Probably best to keep it all centralized

1 Like

@amal, not sure if it’s there is another thread to discuss this, but I can help with translating some stuff to French.

1 Like

Yes there was… I’m not sure if the translator bot is good enough without some personal translations. My difficulty is arrangement, but I think it makes sense to make a top level category called something like Globalist Chip Implants Take Over and then like, under that category we’d have like Français, Español, 日本語, etc.

Awesome! In general I think each language should have a short introduction to the forum, explain there is a translation feature (and how to use it), and maybe a rundown of some basics about RFID, NFC, etc… but mostly I want to be sure that people are aware that regardless of the language, everyone here wants to help out… so there may be some definite need to use the translator feature… even if it sucks.

3 Likes

Might be kind of nice if some of the people who speak other languages and want to help can identify themselves in this categories. I might not know all the answers (or most) but I can help phrase the questions right and @ someone who might know.

2 Likes

I will help in whatever way I can! Spanish

2 Likes

Ok the global village category has been created and there are new subcategories for french, spanish, and japanese. other languages will follow I’m sure. anyone that wants to take up an admin role for any of these subcats let me know. first order of business would be to edit the default “about this category” post with information for that native language speaker.

2 Likes

Eps un mapa de miembros en la web estaria bien para consultas,quedadas,ayuda,etc !!

1 Like

Me parece que ya existe, no estamos todos en el mapa pero hay un thread en el foro que se llama algo asi como Where is everyone from, donde muchos han dicho donde viven para poner en el mapa
Edit: Este es el thread
Este es el mapa

5 Likes

Happy to translate into Portuguese and help with reviewing content in Spanish/French/Italian

3 Likes