Dangerous NFC App and flexNT

I recently got a flexNT implant and it’s awesome! So awesome that I want to make sure it can’t get locked either maliciously or by me doing something stupid. I found the Dangerous NFC Android app that says it will put some measures in place to prevent that from happening.

Here’s the thing: I see it specifically mention it working on the xNT and any NTAG213 or NTAG215 tags. But the flexNT is a NTAG216 tag. So can I use this app on my flexNT to secure it?

Thanks

@Neurotrace, The xNT is a NTAG216 as well. Think of the flexNT as a xNT, just with a different form factor and antenna design.

3 Likes

@Neurotrace, Hi there :slight_smile: I am pretty sure that the xNT and FlexNT both have the NTAG216 Chip it says it right on the product page :wink: So I think the FlexNT should work with the app because the FlexNT is pretty much the same as the xNT but just performers better :slight_smile: I am still new to this biohacking and still thinking about which chip I should get :smiley: Someone that has used the app before will probably confirm for you that it works but I am pretty sure it will :smiley: - BioHacker101

@Neurotrace @UsedWeapons [quote=“BioHacker101, post:3, topic:917”]
Someone that has used the app before will probably confirm for you that it works but I am pretty sure it will :smiley:
[/quote]

And like I said someone did right when I posted! :smile:

1 Like

@UsedWeapons @BioHacker101 Awesome. Thanks for the information!

3 Likes

@Neurotrace, Your Welcome! :smiley:

1 Like