DT and Vivokey HSM

A fair point to make.

I believe personal privacy comes above all else. I asked a colleague about your statement - as I work with a group of technical people. We all had a good discussion about it. His response was of the question: “If it is okay for the government to perform mass surveillance and expect transparency from the populace, why is it not okay for us to expect transparency from them?” The government keeps many secrets. Privacy (or a lack of) should be considered a two way street.

1 Like

I’m gay, I have sex with other men.
I’m not afraid to say it, Neither should anyone else.
Edit:Bet nobody saw that coming.

3 Likes

Sadly, you should be, and so should everyone else.

hah ok guys… we’re way off subject… this is about hardware security modules :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So, I think people are missing my point, Everyone should have the right to privacy, Theres no denying that, In my opinion, People should lose those rights as soon as there’s enough evidence to subpoena them or a company for that matter.
Sorry @amal, I said it.

Edit

Lol, I agree.

@amal feel free to remove anything I’ve wrote.
Shyt got cRaZy :rofl::joy::sob:

Sorry Amal.

I’m guessing the servers are on the east coast?

VivoKey doesn’t run the Discourse servers.

1 Like

Nah, I was just pointing out the date. It’s a timezone thing. I think.

Sorry it took so long to reply been sitting at the airport trying to catch a flight to Malaysia, get to setup one of our rigs on site at our service providers :).

I love the feedback guy/gals! Gotta love my cyborg family, anyways @amal like always on-top of it with feedback. I think you addressed everything I was looking for. The passion you have for our society is why your the only company I trust with my implants.

I applaud EVERYONE that gave feedback, we kept it very civil and many ideas were able to be exchanged. That’s what true debates and discussions revolve around.

Quick edit:

I do love having 2 NeXT and a Spark! Sitting at the airport. Dropped my cold wallet to the 2nd NDEF Record. And moved my boarding pass to one, and setup my other chip to hold the nfc task to turn on inflight wifi and entertainment!

5 Likes

Is there any documentation or info re: boarding passes for implants you could point me to? This is an awesome use!

1 Like

Read this today… seemed relevant.

5 Likes

@anon2520759 I fly American Airlines, Lingus and Japan Airlines which all have mobile boarding passes. I wrote there corresponding urls to my chips.

That way when boarding I can just scan my hand and show them my boarding pass nothing to spectacular.

@amal very interesting read

5 Likes

Oh awesome, thank you!

1 Like