Dual frequency blinky?

The thought hit me on the drive home tonight. Why don’t we have a dual frequency LED implant?

I’m thinking:
Dual antenna, Next Style.
Red LED for LF, and Green for HF (two most visible colors)
Would function just like a diagnostic card, but implanted.

Oops, misread your post. A double blinky would be cool! I interpreted it initially as dual frequency + blinky which is what the v2 next is aiming to do.

1 Like
2 Likes

Could you just put both leds at the bottom?

0fc

3 Likes

I’ve had some ideas in this area myself and I think it might be possible with a properly designed carrier board. It’s super small tiny work and that’s part of the challenge too. I think I’m going to be pushing @Satur9 and his assembly capabilities to the limit if we try to put a few passives and a couple LEDs on a single tiny board… But it’s worth exploring I think. Maybe after some of the other projects in the pipeline are completed.

6 Likes

Clone him. It’s the only way.

3 Likes

What did you think:

Meant?

2 Likes

:thinking:
NExT2
xMagic
whensoontm.com

FlexClass

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha meant cloning @satur9 was one of the projects in the pipeline.

4 Likes

So… Do we call the clone @satur10?

3 Likes

I vote @Satur6

2 Likes

Oh my god!
What happened to Satur1-8?!

1 Like

The 8th went rogue and killed the others, Highlander style. I had to put it down.

9 Likes

i hear 7 has been sighted recently. be careful i dont want to see 7 8 9 on the news, a satur10 wouldnt be as cool

3 Likes

along the same play on words - i think we need to name the clone Mercu(not)Real.

1 Like

The computer is your friend.

why does this clone discussion remind me of Paranoia?

one of my wall papers :slight_smile:

3 Likes