Finally got my proxmark need help with AWID clone (SOLVED)

Command is not working

Which command?

Does the proxmark return the same ID when you read the T5577 after you wrote to it?

yes

Can you answer this :arrow_double_up: ?

The scan that resulted in this ID 00000BBF45

was that from this? ( My guess)

Or this?

If you
lf search
The AWID fob, the information it returns, you should be able to fill one of these out and write to a test T5577 card

usage:
    lf awid clone [-h] --fmt <dec> --fc <dec> --cn <dec> [--q5] [--em]

options:
    -h, --help                     This help
    --fmt <dec>                    format length 26|34|37|50
    --fc <dec>                     8|16bit value facility code
    --cn <dec>                     16|32-bit value card number
    --q5                           optional - specify writing to Q5/T5555 tag
    --em                           optional - specify writing to EM4305/4469 tag

examples/notes:
    lf awid clone --fmt 26 --fc 123 --cn 1337
    lf awid clone --fmt 50 --fc 2001 --cn 13371337
    lf awid clone --q5 --fmt 26 --fc 123 --cn 1337        -> encode for Q5/T5555 tag
    lf awid clone --em --fmt 26 --fc 123 --cn 1337        -> encode for EM4305/4469

Can you share the results after you have done an

lf search

of the AWID clone.

If this is getting too hard, or frustrating, There is another option
:blue_cloner:

I don’t often recommend the Blue cloner ( DT out of stock I believe, and unlikely to restock )
BUT if this is a “one off copy /clone” AND you have a Proxmark3 to remove the password at a later date, You might be a viable candidate for a Blue Cloner.

There are many on the market, MOST without AWID functionality, so you want to make sure your one specifies it has AWID.

If you go down that path and want to write to an xSeries ( xEM or NExT) you might want to also consider a simple modification to the Cloner.

You shouldn’t need instructions on how to use it, but here is a video of a Blue Cloner in use including Reading and writing AWID.

In the future if you want to change your AWID written implant to something the Blue Cloner cant handle, then to remove the password, refer to this “guide”.

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/handy-dandy-tips-and-tricks/13041/11?u=pilgrimsmaster

1 Like

I have installed proxspace its v3.10 when i check antenna with hw tune and its shows LF antenna ok but HF is UNUSABLE

Any solution

Hey guys i have read AWID fob on my proxmark 3 it shows like this.

So my question is how can i clone this ? Thanks.

lf awid clone --fmt 50 --fc 4000 --cn 1223410

1 Like

Thank you soo much bro. Finally its clone and fob is working perfectly. But do i have to put different command for different fob if yes then what are the different commands.

And one more question i tried to check my proxmark 3 antenna with hw tune command and it showed LF antenna OK but HF antenna is UNUSABLE . Any solution ?

I merged your threads because it carries on with this one, and the answer was included in the original thread.

We are happy to help, but 2 things

If you ask a question, provide as much detail in your question as you can

Don’t start a new thread with the same question.

It just makes it easier for everybody.

Remember, we are answering YOUR question now, but it also helps others that have the same question in the future
It is difficult for others to follow along if you have multiple/split posts.

I’m glad you got it working :+1:

What surface is your proxmark on when you are tuning?
ACTUALLY,

I am GUESSING you have an easy
:pm3_easy:

Not an RDV4
:pm3_rdv4:

If so I think your problem is you are running RDV4 setup on your Easy

Try this (there is a variation or two you could try, but this way should work)

notepad Makefile.platform

PLATFORM=PM3RDV4
#PLATFORM=PM3GENERIC

You will want to swap the # to the top line to comment it out and remove it from the bottom line to enable.

#PLATFORM=PM3RDV4
PLATFORM=PM3GENERIC

Save and close

make clean && make all

./pm3-flash-bootrom

./pm3-flash-fullimage

./pm3

1 Like

its working now. i have reinstall every thing and i changed the platform. its working properly now . thank you

1 Like

The clone commands all follow the same basic format

lf <card type> clone <parameters>

Parameters vary depending on the card type you are trying to clone. The card type will be given by the lf search. you can get the parameters from lf <card type> clone help

3 Likes

Ok thank you

Hey i have one question Which type of fobs should i have to clone fobs for LF and HF. Currently i have LF T5577 fob is there any other fobs for LF to buy? Please recommend me Rewritable fobs for LF and HF.

T5577 cover a huge percentage of what you will ever need to emulate.

I wouldn’t worry about looking for any others until you come across another.
Maybe if you REALLY want something else LF, you could get a HiTag

Regarding HF, you have a few more options

What I would actually suggest if you are interested in having a good arsenal of test cards, get yourself a
Test card pack

and if you can stretch yourself to it, also grab a
magic card pack

That should cover ALMOST all eventualities

Thanks i understand for LF but. I want only fobs for HF not cards. Please recommend only fobs(not card ) for HF

I understand because they are small, but cards fit in your wallet.
They are also easy to store, label and organise.

Those packs I linked to are great because you don’t have to go finding them all, but if you only want fobs

The easier ones to find would be
Mifare Classic 1k gen1a

You might also want to search for
Mifare Classic 1k gen2

1 Like