Flex owners! show me your scars!

My NExT Scar after 10 or so months. Piercer used his own needle and i think it was abit bigger than the one DT usually packages

1 Like

Glad to see it getting better, ive been following your thread since you posted its giant blow up in the first few days

1 Like

Maybe some hand-fetishism-forums? Guess once you start searching, you’ll find something like that^^

And, to get a little back to topic, I think it’s interesting how different the incisions actually heal - it depends a lot on the individual person, and it’s so cool to see the range of scars and their great variability. I actually like scars - they tend to tell exciting stories :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t watch my dad do the stabbing but I did tell him to do the bevel the recommended way. He might have misunderstood or something but I think he did it the recommended way.
My theory is that since I got it installed shortly after falling off my one wheel and skinning my knee, elbow, and the back of my other hand, my body is dividing it’s healing effort between the injuries. Because of that it’s going slower on all of them

1 Like

But… you were there, right? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

didn’t you hear? implants are now done wirelesly XD no need to be in the same room

1 Like

I don’t think that’s how it works :slight_smile: Otherwise it’d take forever to recover from any major surgery.

I have noticed something strange with my own healing: the first implant I got elected a big reaction in my hand. The second one, a little less. And all the following installs resulted in no reaction at all. Including the two last ones, which were rather large and not nearly as trivial as a simple jab. Zero side effects. Nada.

It’s almost as if my body realized this was going to happen again the second time, decided it wasn’t worth making a fuss about it each time and to just accept it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well you probably know more than me, im just throwing out my random guess

At least it wasn’t like this.

Ugh! you are so right, and i just found out my school’s keycard system is with the 1k classic. but there are only two LEDs and idk if I love the way that looks, messes with my need for patterns and shapes XD

Was seriously looking at getting the FlexNeXT and a regular xM1 but I don’t think I can swing for that after installation costs etc.

Gotta have a hard long think about it all

Could do a custom flexM1 without the t5577 disc. That would allow for 3 LEDs.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s the same with piercings for me, so I guess it’s somewhat right… My body accepts the crazy stuff I do to it better every time^^

But still, my artist as well as my piercer both say that they wont do too much at once, because the healing process would be too much trouble - so maybe you’re both right, in a way? :wink:

Are you sure it has nothing to do with them preferring you to pay full price peacemeal rather than having to grant you a volume discount? :slight_smile:

Yep, I am :wink:
I’m don’t really care what a mod actually costs, if I really want it I get it done, even if I have to wait a month or two to get the money together - and my piercer and my bodmod-artist know that^^
Both know exactly what I want to get done in the next few years (!), so both can plan quite well what and how and when everything makes sense and works fine. Additionally, both don’t really give a volume discount :stuck_out_tongue:
Only occasion where there was one, and where I actually got multiple done on one day, was the microdermals - got three done, simply because doing them one after the other would have taken a lot of time, considering how slow they heal^^

Coma will soon be able to implant anything she likes without looking like she survived a plane crash:

1 Like

Ooooh that sounds nice! Not that I care about scars (actually like them :wink: ), but it may as well stop or slow down the aging process - might want to have my genes edited in some years :rofl:
But I should not turn on my baby-skin-like-regeneration-switch too fast, wouldn’t be good for my scarification… though I might scare my artist with that :smile:

1 Like

doNExT scar, 5 weeks - right after a sauna, it always looks better:

Yeah I got my xNT installed almost two years ago now and I still have a tiny little bean shaped scar

NExT not a flex though

1 Like

Inserted with flex needle

1 Like