Awhile back I picked up a Gen2 FlexM1, I’ve given it some thought since then and I don’t trust myself to never mess up the writing process so I’ve decided against installing it. It’s still sealed and I figured I’d put out some feelers to see if anyone wanted to pick one up 2nd hand at a good discount. DM me if you don’t want to talk about it openly on the forum.
Depending on the price I might be interested. I was planning on picking up a gen1a at some point, but I don’t have any real qualms about a gen2 (plus the ability to write with a phone would be nice tbh).
Feel free to DM me as well if you wanna discuss
Deals go quick, I’ll let everyone here know if the situation change but at the moment I’d consider it sold.