Get permission to use at work?

I replaced my work badge with a next and didn’t tell anyone but eventually people saw it and now it’s a low-key stupid human trick I occasionally get asked to show people.

Ofc I work at a studio that makes animation and not the government :rofl:

1 Like

More often than not that is correct, (but there are exceptions to the rule)

“All Lenel OpenCard Readers contain both 125 kHz proximity and. 13.56 MHz”

is LIKELY LF but, we still aren’t 100% if it’s LF or HF.
Now you probably need a diagnostic tool of some description, like a xFD or RFID Diagnostic card BUT all this will do is confirm for you what frequency your card is; If you want to do anything with that information, you will need a ProxMark3 to read and write to it.

If you were to buy a PM3 and a NExT implant you would get free shipping (check the DT shipping to confirm)

• Free shipping for qualified orders. Check our shipping policy for more info.

And included FREE with the NExT implant will be a LF & HF xFD plus a RFID Diagnostic card

The NExT may not be the MOST suitable for your specific use case, but it is generally a great all-round option…if your card is LF, then the NExT implant will be almost certainly be compatiable, however, the only problem you MAY have is, not all readers are made equally, and sometimes xSeries can struggle to be read, but you won’t really know until you try.

I guess you have a few decisions to make, but if you still have questions, fire away.

1 Like

Thank you and everyone for the help/comments. If I think of any other questions, I will definitely ask. Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

I would clone for sciences and experience.
But i would’n use more than 2 time without permission. To start to use, in my opinions i want to talk with authorities.

In my case, I Work in à sciences Research lab and I can t because My implant need to be régister inside informatic database and direction of the lab don t want unfortunatly … as the question

My work place won’t allow it even a little bit but when I got my flu shot one of the NPs was talking about some other tech I showed her and I told her about my xSIID and our other in-office NPs all came over to see the blinky.

One asked “how do you take it out” and was horrified at the idea it would have to be cut out. Lol. The techy one offered to help me remove it if I ever needed it.

The other was cool with it until she heard a large needle was involved.

They think it’s a lot of fun so at least I made some friends. Lol.

great advices