Health effects and aging

When I first found dangerous things I was very intrigued. But then I did some research into the safety of this thing. Are there any adverse effects on the body such as migration as aging or adverse tissue reaction.

We use the same materials that pet tags do, and the VeriChip human use implantable transponder used to… with one exception. We do not use any paralyne coating on the surface of the glass. The purpose of this material is to create a porous surface for tissue to grow into and “lock” the implant in place. It’s called an “anti-migration” coating.

Out of the billions of pet chips that have been implanted into pets, livestock, lab animals, and humans for the last few decades, there has been no significant issues associated with aging. There has been some “hubbub” published by certain rabble rousers bent on building an audience of angry people eager to donate “for the cause”, or buy nonsense products sold to them on air… think “Alex Jones” type of people. They were pushing the idea that “RFID implants cause cancer” and pointed to two papers that mentioned surprise tumor growth around the implant site of the study animals. The thing they don’t tell people is that both these papers studied various aspects of cancer, and the lab animals they were using to test on were either genetically destined to get cancer, or were given chemicals to induce cancerous growth - in other words, those animals were definitely getting cancer so it could be studied. The part that was surprising to the scientists performing the study was the large number of animals that did develop a tumor around the implant site (along with a number of other tumors throughout the body). This was not really surprising though, because tumor growth is often initiated in areas were there is inflammation or inflammatory response. Even getting an injection or IV line can cause tumor growth. It’s so common it’s called Injection-site sarcoma (ISS), also referred to as fibrosarcoma. Because these pet implants are coated with anti-migration parylene coating, the tissue that grows into that coating will always be in a slight state of irritation and exhibit inflammatory response.

We do not use this coating. Because VeriChip were injecting their chip into human tricep muscle, migration was a concern, so they used it. Pets like dogs and cats also have very loose fascia tissue… that’s why you can lift the scruff so far off their skeletal muscle. Our implants go directly into human fascia tissue, so migration is only a concern during healing, and we also avoid introducing a source of irritation and inflammatory response.

Of course, nobody has yet been able to reach old age with one of our implants. I have had my left hand xEM since 2005, and it’s still locked down tight… but there is a possibility that once I reach very old age, it may break loose and migration may be an issue… however I expect absolutely no adverse tissue reaction what so ever, even in old age. Luckily, if there ever were any problem at all, removal is very simple. A quick visit to your GP doc will have it out in a jiffy.

2 Likes

Thank you that clarified a lot of things for me

greeting: im not supper teqnical on eathier specs// exetra but i have had a SCS implant
(from abbott medical) in my spine for several years: the lead (paddle) is between my shoulder blades and runs down to an implanted generator in my upper right but cheack… the lead is in the facia tissue, the generator is under a little more far layer…they anchored the lead because it didnt have that coating to bond too…it shifted in a fall & now feels like a micro dorsal fin… it still works, my body claims it… the baterie in the generator has an apx 7 yr life expectancy ( some do have rea-ch arge anle batterie) … my conclusion is (including pins/rods-cages in upper & lowere spine is this…: shave first, keep it clean going in, take responsibility in affter care & it will be fine… the problems do arise but scare tissue healing is an isdue with repeated surgries that increase with age.