Help choosing implants

hi everone i am looking to get a couple imlants i am looking for one that i can reprogram to switch betwween two or 3 cards like my reem card and my wrok card stuff like that

Unfortunately there’s a lot of difficult diagnosis and testing that would be necessary for these kinds of cards to be copied to ab implant. Check out;

Could you please provide a little more information.

Do you now what chip each card you want to use has in it.

You can use TagInfo to find that for MOST HF cards and share that here

Is a Reem card a payment card, or something else?

For Low Frequency cards, If there are markings on the outside of the cards, and possibly the card readers may help us to help you…

As Amal mentioned, there isn’t a one card fits all, but depending on exactly what cards you want to use as implants we will do our best to get you set up and running.

hi i would like to know the following

is there a usb type i can have and what the max size

what would be best to have as an implant to have more then one card on it

i would like to have credit card and work card that let me go in door at work

Hello and Welcome to the forum!

These implants are designed to be fully subdermal, so nothing like USB.

You can read/write via RFID / NFC instead

There isn’t anything specifically for carrying multiple cards.

Payment implants are a complex topic. In the nutshell:
there are a bunch of arbitrary limitations imposed by card companies, payment point providers or local laws that make this unnecessarily harder than should be…

So, while there are some payment implant solutions out there, such as the payment conversion service from Amal, or the Walletmor or a few other niche/custom solutions around…

But so far they all have expiration dates (which means you have to replace the implant after a few years).
And mostly they would be designed with only payment in mind.

You would most likely need 2 implants for performing both these functions.
One as a payment implant, another as a door opener.

Even for opening doors, you might need multiple ones for multiple places, since the technology might be different (some access systems use low frequency, others use high frequency)

Beyond that, most places don’t let you enroll your implant into their system… so what most of us do is to copy an existing access card/fob into a chip.
note: this is for access cards. there is no copying credit cards into chips.

Sorry for the cold shower. but if you want to stick something under your skin, you better know exactly what are it’s limitations as well! ^^

To add to that, I would recommend getting some of those chips in card form prior getting implant so you can test them and get familiar with them (again, prior Implantation). This will make it a lot easier and pleasant when you do get pocked :+1:

2 Likes

Hey, you had 2 people respond to your similar question in November (attached below). I understand that was a bit back. You may want to read their responses there and then continue the discussion here. If @Pilgrimsmaster decides he may be able to combine the 2.

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Indeed, Thanks Blinky Winky :+1:

3 Likes