Help me decide!

So I just received my 2 implants today. I got the xSIID and the Xg3 v2. Now I need help deciding which hand to put each of them in. I’m right hand dominant and I’d like to place them between the thumb/index of each hand, but I can’t decide which one should go in which hand…could u guys help me with that? I feel like there’s some things I’m not considering that ppl who have had them for a while, will.

Also, what’s the discord? I’d like to join that :grin:

Not YOUR specific use case / implants, but maybe some things to consider

WHERE SHOULD I PUT IT

Planning is an important part of the process to make the best decision about YOUR specific use case scenarios,This will dictate WHERE you should implant.

Here is a use case scenario for somebody that purchased an Ultimate upgrade kit
MAX bundle:-
NExT
Spark 2
xLED
with the following requirements.

• Wants to access work doors and parking garage barrier arms ( using lf NExT - xEM)
  • Wants to share contact info with business associates (NExT - xNT)
  • Wants to show off glowing LED when scanned (xLED)
  • Wants to have a secure digital identity profile and be future-ready ( Vivokey ) plus access to house door lock with a compatible reader ( this can also be done with the NExT - xNT)
  • Wants to tinker on projects using an xEM controller ( using lf NExT - xEM)

:robot:
For THIS scenario, my suggestion would be:-
In the webbing between thumb and forefinger ( Easiest to implant and pretty easy to use )
WHAT & WHERE
Now you need to decide what goes where; This depends on how you plan to use them!
The NExT will PROBABLY be the implant you use the most,
The (2 in 1 Chip) 2 x parts being:-
The xNT 13.56 MHz HF side - it will be the one use will use your phone ( or others ) to read and POSSIBLY for access, Work / home door etc.
The xEM 125 kHz LF side - will be the one you PROBABLY use for access, Work / home and projects etc.
Consider - How and where you will use this! ( The example I have given before was, if you are Right-handed like 90% of people and drive on the Right-hand side of the road like 66% of the world population, I would recommend the NExt into left hand - because your phone in the right hand :selfie: to scan the left hand, If you sit on left side of car to reach out window for work garage door swipe systems, barrier arms etc…)
IF you put your SPARK 2 in your left hand also, you will likely get crosstalk / confliction (they are the same frequency 13.56MHz, so when trying to read one it may read the other :recycle:) SO I would suggest you put the SPARK 2 in the opposite hand, Right in this scenario.
The xLED is also the same frequency as the Spark 2 and xNT (13.56MHz), however, you MAY / PROBABLY want it to energise / light up when you scan, either your NExT or SPARK 2, so now you have 3 choices:-
And this depends on when you want to “LIGHT IT UP”

Put it next to NExT :bulb: ( give at least 5 mm spacing between implants )
Put it next to SPARK 2 :bulb: ( give at least 5 mm spacing between implants )
Put it somewhere else :bulb: ( there are many places, some more practical than others )
The choice is, of course, YOURS, and these are just MY suggestions.

• As mentioned above you need to be aware of CROSS TALK where to devices of the same frequency cause a conflict ( actually tries to read the “Wrong” device ) when trying to be read.
  • Implants should be AT LEAST 5mm apart, to reduce the chance of Cross Talk and also breakage if they were to impact against each other
2 Likes