Help me select correct implant

Hmm that spark login thing sounds interesting but too hard for me… What about xm1? What are benefits of that fully writable tag?

Most people I’ve seen on here (Including Myself) start out with the NExT.

The NExT has two chips built in.

The NTAG216 13.56MHz NFC chip and the T5577 125kHz chip.

The T5577 allows you to copy most Low Frequency ID door access badges but not all of them. It a very good chip, and the reason I decided to get my implant.

The NTAG216 is a High frequency 13.57MHZ NFC chip. This allows you to write NFC tags to your implant, but it lacks in where more “security” is needed. This is where the XM1 and the spark come in.

The xM1 allows you to write to sector 0. On the next this is locked. The XM1 allow you to write to sector 0 and change the serial number on the chip. This is good for cloning some HF cards.

The spark is a cryptographic chip which is good for secure applications but I’m not familiar with Vivokey and what it can do.

I use NFC Tools Pro and Tasker for My NExT and have it set up to turn on and off my flash light on my phone currently. However, there are a lot of different things to do with it. Including storing raw text if you wanted to store you password unsecured.

2 Likes

Ok seems good. So if I can write to sector 0 to xm1 does it mean more compatibility when cloning tags?

Yes but the xm1 ONLY works on High frequency readers.

I believe that low frequency RFID chips are more common on systems that you would want to clone a card for, Ie door access badges, hotel key cards etc… and for this you would want the T5577 chip that is on the NExT.

Each system is different and may require a different chip. However, I believe that the NExT is the most versatile. Then you start to get into your specialized chips

What are you looking specifically to do with it. Get into work or school? Link to a website etc…

Well I guess I’ll look for next first because those 2 frequencies. There is so much use cases but I guess next is good starting point based off your points. I will order implant at new year so I have time to think and compare but it sounds nice and isn’t too expensive. Thanks for explaining these things🙂

Should be said the xM1 cannot be read on iOS devices I think it’s a hardware limitation or licensing?

Edit: Works on android?

1 Like

I impulsively bought my NExT less than 24 hours after learning about Dangerous Things!

I am currently on day 10 of being a Cyborg…

1 Like

I order as soon as I get more money. I am student. Otherwise I would have done same thing as you😂

1 Like

I didn’t know that but will have to remember that.
I am thinking about getting a FlexMT because the readers on one of the buildings I work at is very weak and doesn’t work AT ALL with my NExT.

1 Like

die-hard-john-mc-clane

1 Like

Aah yes: you’re at the stage where you start feeling the elation after being exposed to the intense radiation of the DT mind control field 24/7 for a few days, but not quite at the dribbling stage yet.

Good times. I remember. Barely…

3 Likes

You remember what he wants you to

2 Likes

There, FTFY.

1 Like

So, where about in Finland are you?

We have at least two other people in Finland and perhaps they could suggest a professional. @anon3825968 and @shadowtux

I know. I’m in northern-Savo so too long distance for me

To implant “simple” glassies, any tattoo artist with two hands and a working brain can do the job. Or if you really can’t find anybody and you’re willing to drive to Oulu, I could do it for you. I’m no professional by any means but I’ve had it done on me enough times that I feel I could do a decent job.

Otherwise, for big / complicated implant jobs that require a lot of talent, the only professional I know and trust is Lassi at http://scar.fi/. He has a parlor in Helsinki and in Kotka.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard about those professionals here. It’s not long drive from Iisalmi to Oulu. Let me consider about it. But I’m getting implant at new year when getting next part of student loan

I just looked up tattoo parlors in your area, and I see there are two in Pyhäjärvi. That’s a lot closer to you, and presumably they’re professionals.

Although I learned not too long ago that “professional” is a relative concept in Finland, as you need no formal training or diploma of any kind to declare yourself a professional tattoo or piercing artist. Still, they have brick-and-mortars, so I assume they’re not totally fly-by-night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well started think about halfblock. It’s even closer. I might contact them and ask

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: I want to order a chip, but I don’t understand IT