Hitag2 & xEM | White Chinese Cloner & PM3Easy

fine. here. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wait…did I miss this already existing or did you literally just post this? Also, is there a difference between Hitag and Hitag2 which will cause problems with cloning my Hitag2 card on to this?

Either way, you rule, domo arigato for my human roboto parts. Now to figure out where to put this one, any suggestions? I’ve already got an xEM in my right hand between my index finger and thumb, same thing for the left hand but for the xNT.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

That didn’t last long…
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I believe the hitag s2048 is actually a hitag2 family chip… but this is what I mean by support… I don’t know nearly enough about them so that’s why I didn’t release them until you squeaky wheeled me into it :wink:

5 Likes

Sorry about the support question but how would I copy to the xHT s2048 with a proxmark? I have already confirmed that the tag I want to clone has a hitag2 chip and I can access the UID.
Or would it be easier to get it programmed into the system? (paxton)

3 things;
in the first instance, if getting it programmed straight into the system is an option, definitely go for that.

I assume you have checked out the proxmark forums?.. Generally, they are not particularly friendly to noobs, especially if you haven’t done your research and searched the threads first.

Otherwise I’m sure somebody on here could provide you the Proxmark Commands and a walkthrough.
I’m still learning my way through the Proxmark myself, otherwise I would help you out.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I did look on the proxmark forums yes but they weren’t very helpful.
The sum total of knowledge that I have gained from them is, and I quote “some car key duplicator can do it. not hard” so altogether not very helpful.

I’ll try to get it added to the system but would still be interested in how to clone one.

1 Like

This is a complete GUESS until you get a reply with somebody who actually knows.
have you tried???

lf hitag read

lf hitag list

lf hitag detect

lf hitag clone results from read, list or detect

or you might find some clues in here… nothing jumped out at me

Good luck

Here’s the datasheet. Grabbing my PM3Easy, it doesn’t look like there is a lf hitag clone command. Here’s what I found out:

This is the result from lf hitag help. It looks like there is a reader and writer command. Let’s check reader out:

Looks like the command lf hitag reader 02 0 0 would give you the entire contents of the tag. Let’s take a look at writer:

Not alot here. Looks like you would do a lf hitag writer 04 and then select the page and enter the data you want written to that page. I would take a good look at the memory structure in the datasheet and possibly buy a Hitag s2048 card to test on before doing anything with an implant.

1 Like

Just tried the lf hitag 02 0 0 command with the tag, it just timed out and appears to have broken the chip, I can’t see the uid now. (Not an issue I have a spare)
I’ve bought a s2048 card and a load of hitag2 cards so that I can do some testing whether it works on the system before implanting.

1 Like

Just thought I’d update.
The card has arrived and I’ve tried doing a “lf search” on it with the proxmark but it seems like ive borken something with either the proxmark or the software as it won’t read that either. Just says hitag failed.
I’m going to try to get this sorted as soon as I work out what went wrong! I’ve opened an issue on the proxmark github as this quite clearly shouldn’t happen and I’m pretty sure that it’s nothing that I have done.

Github Issue Link

1 Like

Personally, I would remove either one or both the xEM and/or the xNT and probably relocate it/them to then put a NExT in the place of one or both :wink: :syringe: