How do I change my shipping preference to Priority?

Hello!

I’m placing an order and will be paying for my shipping. The only option it is giving me is USPS first class; however, the website says that we can pay extra for USPS Priority shipping, so I would like to do that. I’m concerned about my order being lost with no tracking number if I use first class shipping. Please advise. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi ShudderFoot,

Where are you located?

MDanger

1 Like

Hi,

I’m in Texas.

1 Like

Hi ShudderFoot,

We have a tremendous amount of experience with shipping, and the difference in shipping between First Class and Priority services is ~$3 USD more, even for this lite package, and therefore hardly worth it. This really does not buy you any better service in our opinion.
I"ll put it this way, if a first class package is lost, we will replace it, if your priority shipment is lost, we’ll replace it and likely not file a claim because it’s like having a root canal :slight_smile:

We can offer this guarantee to our customers since it rarely happens. This is why Priority is not showing up for you, because 85% of the time USPS First Class gets a package to its destination about the same time as a Priority shipment; granted, over a weekend you will indeed receive preference for delivery with a Priority Class package, but we ship all days except Sunday and it gets there in 2-3 days.

Please don’t worry, we have you covered.

MDanger

2 Likes

Hello mdanger!

Thank you very much for the information! I went ahead and placed my order and feel pretty confident about it. I can’t thank you enough for the amazing customer service! Have a great day! --ShudderFoot

Oh gosh, you are so welcome :wink:

-M