How long of a wait for shipping?

yep that’s basically it… and yes we’ve had to unkit things before, so now we just leave the major elements pre-made and usually seal things up last minute… but we’re always looking for ways to improve… I’m actually going to be dropping by fulfillment tomorrow and it’s one of the things I’ll be looking over to start thinking of ways to streamline.

1 Like

No problem,
Like I said. It is purely a guess, But you did prompt me to find THIS for you ( Details about expiry date )

HAHA, Amal posted about 10secs before I did… NOW MY

It is purely a guess

could be a sham :wink:

Thanks, I’ve been having this issue. I place an order and it wont get shipped till 3-7 days after order is placed. Customer service says they only have one lady doing the shipping, and theres other things she works on.

yeah… Michelle (@mdanger)… our intrepid fulfillment manager… also doing parts prep and kitting and some bookkeeping on the side. Before covid-19 she had people come in to help with the prep and kitting, which is tedious and time consuming, but obviously necessary… so now she’s stuck doing everything.

1 Like

this made me laugh XD

1 Like

ah a glimpse back to simpler times when we thought this thing was gonna be a few months…

1 Like

haha, fair play, surpisingly, mines coming along fairly fast… i mean, like… ordered it like a day or two ago and acidentaly put the wrong city. not that it matters much as the messaged me back saying were packaging things up and we need to know that city it is. its only been a day and its already being sent out… (i think) suprised, thught it was gonna take longer!!!

I was wondering if there is an expected timeline for orders? I bought the NeXT bundle about 5 days ago and havent heard anything past “your order was accepted”. I understand that its black friday/cyber monday so it might take longer, but just looking for a “if you dont hear from us by xx date” kind of thing.

Patience, friend. This isn’t Amazon. It will ship, just give it time :+1:

1 Like

Did you receive an email confirmation for your order? If so, can you post it or send a DM and I will check on your order.

I got an invoice email then an “order received” email. My Order number is #31131.

I’m DM your USPS tracking

No need, it arrived as I was getting home today. Thank you though.

1 Like