How often should implants be removed for cleaning?

You say that but you never know… Definitely had a few cases of back reactions to people thinking a serious question was a joke unfortunately aha.

1 Like

“You make that sound ominous. Honestly, it’s tempting.”

1 Like

I wonder if Tesla had anything in his notes before they disappeared. (Nikola Tesla, not the billionaire)

2 Likes

Well the billionaire isn’t named Tesla, so… :stuck_out_tongue:

Right. I thought about that after posting but was in the middle of thethought process of thinking Tesla or Hertz might have the best notes.

2 Likes

I doubt they would be legible to anyone else. There’s a huge difference between an engineer’s technical write-ups that are intended for presentation/sharing, and their personal notes. From what I’ve seen, the latter are usually just a disorganized mass of scribbles and napkin sketch doodles. His might even be written in Serbian.

2 Likes

Some of the stranger questions that I’ve been asked:
“Can the government track you?”
“Is that legal?”
“Have you even watched the second star wars movie?”
“Do you take it out before bed?”

3 Likes

Can someone explain? Were there implants in star wars?!

Yes, but it wasn’t explored. In the beginning of the prequels, Anakin Skywalker (little Vader) and his Mother are slaves on Tatooine. It’s explained that they can’t leave because basically their implant chips would kill them. Basically just a quick drive by to explain them not leaving on their own.

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I also want to add the order 66 chip storyline in Clone Wars. Basically, there were a few clone rebels that had removed their own chips after learning the plot.

1 Like

None of them were good representations of implants, though. Everyone who had one was basically a slave because Star Wars is a great franchise that definitely deserves to be the Sci-Fi flagship over something positive and forward thinking like Star Trek.

2 Likes