I'm antsy, anyone else?

Anyone else getting something from the Apex line when it is released? I am also wondering what everyone is planning on getting. I am leaning towards the Max.

• Flex
  • Max

0 voters

Apex Flex is my must have! I feel like I am checking the DT forum for new information on the Apex release, it seems everyday!
I currently have a total of 6 implants. I used to have a total of 9 implants…the 3, removed implants, all had to come out for one reason or another. All of my implants are DT products!
My favorite of all my implants is the xGLO. <-- my girlfriend’s least favorite!
My most used implant is a tie between the Spark 2 and xM1.

2 Likes

Depends… I may end up with a flex if the max doesn’t end up supporting the Tesla card applet (which i think I read somewhere that it wouldn’t, but not sure if it was official yet since everything still evolving).

Otherwise probably a Max just for ease of install and all that, but who knows! Waiting for final info on all the options.

1 Like

To build a poll, click here:

2 Likes

If it has tap to pay compatibility with my bank, etc etc I’d be really tempted by the flex’s range and ability to go in top of hand flatly but I also have no nearby installer that I have a relationship with yet so I might go max just for the diy opportunity.

1 Like