Installer recommendations for Apex Flex in the Netherlands

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has recommendations for an installer near Amsterdam or Rotterdam who would install my Apex flex? I haven’t had luck finding anyone local, and the nearest partners on the map to me is going to be a plane trip away, but I figured since I’ll be in Amsterdam and Rotterdam in a few weeks I might try and get it installed while I’m over there.

1 Like

Hmm… we used to have some partners in Amsterdam and Utrecht but they’ve fallen off the radar. If you approach a professional, follow the guide;

There’s Skins Bodyart in Overpelt, Belgium, but that’s a 2 hour drive from Rotterdam :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Stating the obivous, if you ever plan a trip to Germany anyways, I can wholeheartedly recommend Stigmata Inc. in Cologne.

Where is “Local”?

@Vicarious may have some suggestions / contacts

1 Like

My contact in Amsterdam is Willem Vastbinder, he performed the implant procedure when I got interviewed there by a Dutch television “De dikke data show”, the appointment took place at one of the locations of “Walls and Skin” piercing/tattoo shops in Amsterdam

3 Likes

Local is Victoria, BC (Canada Westcoast). I had my NeXT installed by Russ Foxx in Vancouver a couple of years ago but haven’t been able to get in touch recently.

might be some stuff in here to help you out if the Netherlands falls through.

Russ Foxx’s Name pops up pretty frequently, and he is highly recommended

1 Like

Yeah Russ was awesome! 5/5 would recommend, sadly Ontario is a 5 hour plane ride away from me, hence trying to double up on an existing trip.

Got a couple leads from this thread I’m following up on so :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Well just thought I’d close the loop on this. Popped by Egeltje Bodymods in Breda yesterday and got the Apex installed. Was very impressed with the service; Willem went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and even was kind enough to make me lunch!

Now just impatiently waiting for the healing process so I can start using it!

5 Likes

@Vicarious will be happy to read that his reccomendation came through, and so well

2 Likes

Hi all! I will fly to Amsterdam tomorrow, and Willem would be so kind to make the implant, now I only miss where I could get a chip in time (sending to him within tomorrow afternoon), does anybody have suggestions for this mission impossibile?

You could try digiwell, but i don’t think you could have it by tomorrow

2 Likes