I've got a few questions

I’m quite new to microchips and got a few questions that came up and hope you guys can help me with them:

1. How easy is to set up a chip?
  2. What is your experience with the safety of the chips? I’ve read somewhere they can cause cancer but that sounds a bit unlikely. But also the hacking, how safe would a chip be for example be to use it as a replacement for my debit card?
  3. For how long can I use the chip? And if I have to change/ upgrade it, how easy would that be?
  1. Depends on what you mean by “Set Up”. Which chip are you looking for, That’s important to know.
  2. Chips are Very safe, If there were any risks of cancer from them, there would be patterns to support that alongside Pet Implants. And Even so, The Chips Sold by DT are tested before Shipped, all of them… They’re safe.
  3. Chips have a complete lifetime warranty, If something goes wrong with it, DT will replace it once they’ve confirmed the Chip is at fault. Removal is easy since they’re made with Non Bio-Fusing material, a small incision near the chip and you can pop it out.

Thank you for your reply.

1. I am looking for a chip which I can set up so I can open my door with the chip (I don’t have this kind of lock yet) and maybe use NFC capabilities so I can use the chip for checking in and out with public transportation.
  2. That sounds good, it already sounded a bit unlikely.
  3. And how about new developments? What should I pay attention to?