Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Ok look its like this i Dont care what some thank ok if man can look down from space. And see a match head. On matches. Like from 40 years back i thank they can domore then they say four a fax. Now im 51 years old. In 1995 aug 24. I was oparated on. My life defreant four years then i found out about 3 years a go doctors found yes. Peaces of Mattel in my stomach ive got xrays. And cat seances of this and it looks like a chip i dont what it is. ? A
Wash i dead but i no this its thir. When i fell im being tracked or something roung i want some peace of mind A magnet. Placed on my stomach keeps any tbang or any one from any thing it mite be so ya may be im crazy but. I allso no i ant alone in word cuse i all so bellive in E . T. And ive weant to the pollice nothing. Iall so went two the FED nothing but i can tell you this they do hsve the stuf going on. Buy C I A Home land. Ao far so look it up see if im roung ok thanks. Aver one any one you found any tjimg out ya let me no. . crasy word. Like mine at one i use to be in voved in. Some. Lets say. That side of the tracks word my.self

1 Like

@norashapiro2 i have same problem . U r also target individual. Check out about v2k :frowning:
There’s nothing we can do about it and it’s horrible situation. Don’t go to Police couse they gonna put u in psychiatry

2 Likes

Your right and thats the mistake people make by saying they have a chip in them i don’t think i said that. I usually say i have an RFID Glass Capsule/Cylinder in me that is used a two way communication device.
I dont know how they conect it but i believe the coil acts as mic and speaker just like this

Here is how they pick up the signal for vision from the brain. This clip is from 1999. This is not what cat sees, the cat sees clear. What they show is the signal coming out from brain it distorted because they didnt know how to clean it up, there was no codec/ filter for it then. Now 2018 it had to have been created soon aftrr cause these people who mess with me see pretty dam clear out of my eye to smallest thing to the " I thought I saw something"

1 Like

Did you know there are prosthetic limbs that move with your brain, still tell its real one to move. Do you know the technology was here for that?
This guy figured out how to get the signal from thebrain to vocal cord. Coming out with voiceless comunication that u can use on cell phone. That means you dont have to move you mouth to talk on phone, brain waves

lol.
I know I’m going to regret this.

THe first video…so they pump a bunch of power (from an amplifier) into a coil and it resonates due to the strong magnets. Um, that’s how speakers work. THey have a strong magnet and a coil that mechanically reacts when you put power into the coil. Hard drives use this principal to move the heads to the requried position on the platters. Implants have no power connection, nor do they have a magnet.

As for your second video, first: that poor cat!. Second, this is actually true, they were able to get some sort of image out of the brain…with a ton of electrodes connected directly into the cat’s brain! Do you have electrodes sticking out of your head?

More info on how they did it… they monitored a bunch of cell clusters and had to play the scene over and over again to get what you see in the video. https://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/10-15-1999.html

Well good luck… and get some psychiatric help.

8 Likes

My name is Scott. I live in the US. I am %100 sure that I was implanted with a RFID chip in my neck while I was asleep in my apartment by my stalker. The person that talks to me through the software on his computer was an old friend. He uses his voice along with many other voices that he uses on his computer with the software that I believe is made by a company called Teko Enclosures. I’m not %100 sure on the company name. With the software that controls my chip he can control %100 of my mind , body and body functions with the software. He has put me through so much torture and pain. I’ve told numerous doctors and they don’t believe me. He showed me with the software by pulling up the chip in the back of my neck that I could feel it all the way. My abuser said he’s addicted to the system and messing with me. He’s put me in 2 mental hospitals and 3 attempted suicides with the system. I went to my primary care physician and briefly told them that I know I have an implant in my neck and if they could do an xray. They did and they saw nothing. This chip I have us xray proof. My abuser is always logged into the system. I have tryed cutting the chip out my self but found myself a bloody mess and I don’t have the nuts to cut it out completely. If someone could give me advise on another way to get a clear image of this chip. I saw one like it on YouTube and explained it to my abuser by talking to him through my head. He has a chip in the back of his neck too so he said. Its a silicone or plastic chip with red and black metal inside. I need help to see how I can get a clear image so a doctor can surgically remove it. Thank you

2 Likes

You’re a dipshit.

6 Likes

Why do you say that. Explain yourself dumbass. I know more than you buddy. Trust me EXPLAIN GINGER WHERE YOUR KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM!!!

1 Like

I work in computer science. There is literally no way that the technology you’re describing is feasible at this current point in time. Go see a psychiatrist and get some help. You’re delusional.

15 Likes

I’m a computer engineer. The technology is out I’m guaranteeing you. Study up buddy. Look up Teko Enclosures. They sell the implant chip and designed the interface software system that controls the chip. I’m not delusional. If you can help with this one question. How do get a clear image of a RFID implant chip. Ignore the rest of my facts and if you can answer my question. Thank you and if not… Ohh well… Lol

2 Likes

Ginger… You say the technology is not there. Google V2K !!! Then you will see that your wrong. The technology is there. Do you live on planet earth. Thank you very much

Get an x-ray and you can get a “clear image” but you won’t because you don’t have one. I have one. I can feel it under my skin and the company teko enclosures makes platic pcb covers. They make cases nothing about rfid chips. And v2k is a theorized weapon. They’re all crappy conspiracy theory websites. If you really think you’ve got an implant cut it out yourself, best you’ll pull is a couple lymph nodes.

8 Likes

Because if it’s on the internet, it must be true.

Common sense, a basic understanding of physics combined with not having neurological issues. lol.

11 Likes

Ginger… The chip is not on the website. I have no reason to lye. I called the Teko Enclosures corporate office in Italy where they distribute the RFID human implant chip. They said they could disable the chip on their servers if I could get them the serial numbers. I told them that the guy and ex friend that has it does not answer any questions on Facebook messenger. So eat your words. Teko does make it and distribute it to government agency’s. Do you really think Teko will post it on the website so the public can see it. Think about it ginger. You think you know everything. Lol

1 Like

Back away slowly.

Do not make eye contact.

If you ignore the crazies they can’t see you.

Move along.

16 Likes

At least the crazies entertain my coworkers and I on slow snowy days

10 Likes

Lol… I love this shit. You talking to yourself. I guess I’m crazy cuz I spent so much time in the US army.

1 Like

My ex gf did it to me for her friends . She has one ans uses it to talk to her friends. ni got recordung i got proof cut open ear 4 timrs and had 4 items removedbut RFID I AM STILL LOOKING FOR CUZ THEY ARE STILL WITH ME 24fucken7. After watching cat video i am now looking in area of the visual cortex. Found a scar . Ylur brain leaks signal out thats how you get readings from eeg. SO RFID has to be around ther

1 Like