Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 fallowed or watched

Plus that was 1999 , software, the right codec,filters have been made soon after that… They see out of my dam eye. I got proof evidents audio … just a certain way to show and to say it to make a believer

Do the people try to turn u on. Like sexual. I’ve been dealing with it and the lady can pick up my feeling and will either walk away or say thatsy mean. Plus I have same problem. Just need to get right Dr. To remove. Most are electronic harasser and need mental help anyways. Pray for u.

@amal This thread really needs to be locked or deleted. I love the content of this forum and the products sold, but it isn’t a good look having these crazy people showing up on the front page of a forum promoting/discussing an already controversial topic. It should be kept for relevant, technical and non conspiracy based posts

Hey JJ, I hear you… but this shit is like a forest fire… stamp it out in one place, it erupts in another. I’m taking the “controlled burn” approach and letting all this nonsense be consolidated to this one thread. I was regularly having to kill these types of comments in several other threads, but now all the nutjobs just congregate here and my life is much easier. :slight_smile:

That’s a lie

maybe an idea :wink: The people should send a screenshoot from the CHIP ID and then they get unlocked to the board :wink:

No need for electrods. Just like getting an eeg you have a cap on. Well something need to be placed by the visual cortex. Your brain emits the signal out. Its wireless.
Ok look man i am not bull shitting you i am just letting people know about whats out ther and whats happening to me. On group on Facebook targeted individuals international 5000 members

, not sure how many are actually electronically harrased, i am the only one to have cut and removed something each time from ledt.ear. i wouldnt want this to happen to my kids or your its not very nice , it weeds out all friends and family. And it should have never happen. Lost 10years 7 with girl friend who did this to me and just pretended to have some kind of relationship and three years of becoming aware and lost all privacy.
I have a scar on back od head by visual cortex. Maybe there is where RFID is at