Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That would make a great tattoo.

Excellent trolling.

3 Likes

They’ve probably been posted here before, but I came across a couple VICE videos that give an interesting glimpse into the condition that the people in this thread find themselves with.

I don’t know if there’s any easier solution than further destigmatizing mental health disorders, and making it more clear to everyone that our brains can and will fabricate things that can feel very, very real. When being “crazy” is seen as such a bad thing and everyone tells you that’s what you are, it makes sense why many don’t listen.

6 Likes
  • Josh entered the room
    What in the world is this thread?

Basically, our Logic Lord @Pilgrimsmaster splits/merges any post someone makes about being implanted against their will or something similar and it winds up here.

6 Likes

FIRST OF ALL THE QUESTION WAS FLAGGED AND TAKEN DOWN HOW CAN YOUS STILL BE REPLYING WITH YOUR BULLSHIT REPLYS ABOUT MICROCHIP IMPLANTING DOESNT EXIST WHEN YOU MAKE AND SELL MICROCHIP IMPLANTS I TRIED TO DELETE MY NAME OFF YOUR BULLSHIT GROUP,CAN YOU DELETE MY LOGIN AS YOUS HAVE CONTROL TO REPLY WITH BULLSHIT STILL AFTER THE QUESTION HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN AND FLAGGED! TAKE MY ACCOUNT OFF YOUR FUCKING LIST BYE FUCKWITS!

1 Like

Surviving Paranoid Schizophrenia

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll bite…

I can accept that there are articles and whatnots about mind control in 1946.
Because there were metric shit tons of research poured into it.
And there was a marketeering agenda to claim to be the first one to have achieved it.

And I won’t even get into whether or not those are bogus or real reports, but…

FFS, 5g???

in 1946 not even “1G” had been invented!
If russians had 5G technologies back then there would not have been a cold war… they could just have taken control, period!!

Also, just tossing that out there, but the image you’re referencing is a CGI made for a mockumentary series about mind control… just google it and you can find the sources.

Or just look at the image. throwing random snippets of text/code behind graphical CG interfaces is very popular with CGI houses and artists, but it’s also wildly unrealistic.

I’m sorry.

Im not

Im sorry that Asf_2023 has to go through so hard times, that sucks. hope they get the help they deserve.
But im not sorry that your post got taken down

this post might be deleted if i read it again when im sober :grin:.

That is what I meant, mostly sorry that someone has to live with that mind

2 Likes

Back in my days it was just called roofie

1 Like

Did you ever get a link to get this software

Yes, go to a hospital and explain them the whole situation.

5 Likes

How do you know you have a chip implanted?
Who installed it?
What area is it in your body?
What does it do?

1 Like

Before anybody tries to help you find somewhere to help.

Can you answer the following!?

How do you know you have a chip implanted?
Who installed it?
What area is it in your body?
What does it do?

4 Likes

we do the opposite

what would we achieve by doing this?

1 Like

Most satellites are above the atmosphere… But it’s true that you can see them under the right conditions and with the right telescope.

That sounds like an aircraft, not a satellite…

1 Like

On the contrary, I’ll point out that a faraday needs to fully enclose something to work

See you know the idea

So a hat won’t cut, you gotta wrap your entire body in aluminum foil if you want a faraday cage

…sarcasm, that’s actually really dumb don’t do it,

Medical professionals have all kinds of cool ways of neutralizing stuff… just go in and tell them what your experiencing

4 Likes

Thats quite the dichotomy
A propeller driven satellite :artificial_satellite: with Fricken Lasers :gun:

Kind of a space themed Steam Punk

3 Likes