Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

1 Like

6 Likes

Hey,can a person record someone voice on one of these implants and then play the voice back like a recording device?? Or use it as a mobile phone?

I’ll take “no” for a gazillion dollars, Alex.

1 Like

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/so-you-think-youve-been-implanted-against-your-will

1 Like

That is one of the worst X-rays I’ve ever seen in my life. Who’s working the contrast on that? Helen Keller? You’re looking for a signal in the worst pile of noise possible… Don’t post your shitty blurry zapruder xerox copies here buddy and expect to get any meaningful discourse.

2 Likes

If we could do all that with a tiny tiny implant nobody would be carrying a phone around anymore. Sadly the tech is not even close to that.
The current chips are an nfc tag which to simplify has pretty much the same functionality as a QR code. They store a tiny amount of information (less than a photo) and can be read with your phone in very close proximity. That’s really all they do.

Both of these things require a decently big battery, a speaker, a circuit board and presumably a microphone.
The implants are basically some loops of wire and a small silicone chip in something the size of a grain of rice. They can only react to a reader.

3 Likes

This is a legitimate picture of a device in my neck that has NFC , RFID , NEURAL NETWORK and other capabilities , It was expressed me on several occasions this was a lymph nodes which I have verified by the hidden files in my device and networks of others involved in my "specific " case that we are in fact talking to one another everyday with these devices that are less than "1inch under the skin .

This is the Xrays that was a cover up initially which did not originally show it ( The Device ) ,

I have been called schizophrenic along with other classmates. The person who set us up was our roommate in two different states . When we all know who did this to us ( someone we went to school with and his family are in a cult ) and come to find out cults are not the only ones who have used these lies over the years to manipulate and keep this a secret in society to keep people like us isolated and dismissed. This ex classmate of ours picked the wrong group of people, the guy who set us up kept saying that this was the government and we found out it was NOT and they decided to implant themselves as well to look like victims.

Here’s another image :slight_smile: 2 years later of the same Xrays w/ contrast adjusted *note if you can do this to you Xray it has been "Pre-fixed "

We found that his mother selected us as teens and young adults because we are physically attractive and sexually attractive. The plan was to sex traffic us and set us up to look like criminals to have us arrested so that there would be nothing we can do to get the objects out. Which has happened to some of us by going into the adult entertainment industry by mental manipulation and other tactics such as "fake boyfriends , girlfriends , friends and family members " bribed to suggest mental illness.

There are hundreds of us with our families that this has happened to from several schools and we are strong young adults who know the truth and want out. This needed to be exposed long ago but it took 3 years of research and us talking on the devices everyday to come together to see the truth in what happened. This person’s mother knew that we would all become successful coming from backgrounds such as college prep high schools and from families where there was no big support system which made us soft targets.

People have died because of these devices and I would agree with you , they DO NOT reassemble RFID devices listed on your site but rather a torpedo like shape where if they were not transmitting signal into the device during the xray it may not have lite up like that. From my understanding that was done to cause cancer because of xray , which of course with great judgment of my health and my doc says my labs are great it did not harm me , but has caused hair loss , skin burns and forced miscarriages. Some of those reasons have also been the turning point for people not telling the truth for so long. However since the findings have come out and authorities had to get involved it is proven that this is done deal.

People will began to be arrested from many walks of life for running these type of operations on people , especially children which is now sextortion along with many other crimes because the devices also work with google maps / gps tracking systems along with a load of other open source projects to transmit 8 cpu 's or more at a time. All of this has been proven.

One may ask well what would be the motivation ? Its simple money , Crypto was found in several tokens including Ron Paul tokens within our networks and only until we saw the capabilities of the device we were confused and honestly scared on why they would do something so evil such as want to kill of his ex classmates and continue after finding the large billion dollar accounts that he and his family have made off of us for over a decade after high school.

Further this is absolutely not new technology and MIT speaks about these small devices that can be placed under skin very freely. The only way someone would want to keep this a secret and make this seem like its a government or a government person is because they benefit. There is also a technology that was patient in April of 2020 where you can mine the human organs for crypto currency again it was patient in 2020 however the technology has exist for quite some time my research dating back to 1995 under several different names such as “Med Radio” for remote surgical procedures now commercialized for gaming and all sorts of things with companies as well such as a META ( Facebook ) who used though to text on screen software and cut funding in 2021 because of people like the person who did this to us using this software for there own personal usage who is also an ex Facebook employee and known theft who gave him a second chance program for hire and this is what he did , used Facebook as a cover up for what his family has been doing in every community that they lived in according to our research , every neighbor they live around is affected and once they learn that its them they up and move.

Here are the images again in order so that people can be aware these are not lymph nodes and yes , you are NOT crazy for hearing voices , skin burns , people watching you ect.

Medical staff where bribed and threaten to participate to make the original image look like this for two years to say there was nothing there , some participated because they are just simply evil and they think/ though of us as incompetent and unable to find truth and remain balanced enough to get the results/ evidence we needed to prove a crime occurred.

*Note , also be aware we also found that these devices can see through your eyes and this guy and his family recorded us having sex and sold these videos online as there own which is another situation that got them caught , because can tell from the angels that these videos were not recorded with our knowledge and from a camera that could have been on our face blinking such as a go pro. So sad to say small children were also implanted so you can imagine how bath time went for many years before these criminals were caught up in their evil game which I’m pretty such that anyone can agree they are also career pedophiles.

For anyone suffering through something like this I wish you the best of luck and please do not fall for the bribery money as that is a set up for RICO so your predators will not appear as though they acted alone when in fact this is premeditation of the 1st degree

In closing another question may be how are they using the device without anything attached but the human body ? Again the hidden files where found in our devices , such as smartphones , smart TV’s also software such as API’s were used a lot , open source technology , MIT software, expired licences on android and apple products , remote software such as launchers and quickstep and multiple other factors such as vpn’s , Amazon AWS console for EC2 and other satellite imaging for commercial usage , ASN ( Autonomous system number ) / bgp.he.net (for ex) hijacking and loads more of fraud such as API"s tricking websites and browsers that they were admins for access to spy on your emails text and any other apps and camera and recording software used in your devices

Its has been found for also forced urination , defecation and vomiting from these objects/ devices as well with is multi-function usage

People who say that its government , military or CIA things of that nature , so broadly with no clue to who could have done this to them, I would stay far away from them, for they are the groups as Amal from dangerous things spoke about who wrote the original post on “are you hearing voices in your head” on speaking of who takes advantage of people that are victims to be in social groups to financially burden victims of this cyber/computer /technological / physiological/ sextortion and extortion war crime.

Furthermore here are some articles that admit this technology does exist :

1. "" We've got you under your skin: Battery-free surveillance ...

Jun 17, 2011 — A new generation of battery-free surveillance devices which can be implanted under the skin and transmit over huge distances via wireless"
Daily Mail

(We've got you under your skin: Battery-free surveillance device that can be implanted under the flesh | Daily Mail Online)

1. “” MIT’s ‘GPS’ for the body can locate hidden implants
    Aug 20, 2018 — MIT’s ‘GPS’ for the body can locate hidden implants. It could be the key to delivering medicine to hard-to-reach places. MIT CSAIL."
    Engadget

(MIT's 'GPS' for the body can locate hidden implants | Engadget)

1. “” The man who hacks phones with an implant under his skin
    BBC May 15, 2015 — Seth Wahle is one of a growing number of people who has a chip implanted into his body. Wahle, a former petty officer in the US Navy"
    (The man who hacks phones with an implant under his skin - BBC Future)

2. " Brain implants could let us see another person’s 'deepest …"
    CBC Jun 18, 2021 — (https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-june-11-2021-1.6061963/brain-implants-could-let-us-see-another-person-s-deepest-secrets-but-should-we-1.6064977)

3. "“This Hacker has Implanted a Chip in his Body to Exploit …
    Tripwire Apr 28, 2015 — Nonetheless, with many Android devices suffering from a shockingly bad patching infrastructure there remains the potential for serious”

](This Hacker has Implanted a Chip in his Body to Exploit your Android Phone | Tripwire)

1. “” Implantable sensor could measure bodily functions
    Science Daily Nov 10, 2020 — While current devices are used outside of the body to monitor gas levels “”

](Implantable sensor could measure bodily functions -- and then safely biodegrade -- ScienceDaily)

1. “” Facebook stops funding for brain reading computer interface
    MIT Technology Review Jul 14, 2021 — Facebook is ditching plans to make an interface that reads the brain. The company’s research into a consumer mind-reading device is over, …

(Facebook stops funding for brain reading computer interface | MIT Technology Review)

1. “” Facebook is building brain tech that could read minds …Aug 5, 2019 — It’s funding research on brain-machine interfaces that can pick up thoughts directly from your neurons and translate them into words" Vox

](Facebook is building brain tech that could read minds and ruin privacy - Vox)

1. “” Facebook is building brain-computer interfaces for typing …
    TechCrunch Apr 19, 2017 — This is about decoding the words you’ve already decided to share by sending them to the speech center of your brain.”

(Facebook is building brain-computer interfaces for typing and skin-hearing | TechCrunch)

1. “” Type with your mind: We’ve achieved a first in brain- …Jul 31, 2019 — Two years ago, Facebook announced plans to create a non-invasive wearable system that could type 100 words per minute by decoding phrases"
    ZDNet

(Type with your mind: We've achieved a first in brain-computer research, says Facebook | ZDNET)

1. “” Facebook developing device to type words you are thinking Jul 31, 2019 — Just over two years later a research paper published in the journal Nature Communications has revealed the company is now able to use records " Sky

(Facebook developing device to type words you are thinking | Science & Tech News | Sky News)

1. “” Facebook gets closer to letting you type with your mind
    Jul 30, 2019 — As it turns out, this is possible: A study published Tuesday showed that researchers could instantly see — as text on a computer screen “”
    CNN.com
    (https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/30/tech/facebook-mind-reading-research/index.html)

2. “”" Microsoft Patent Describes Tracking Brain Activity to Mine …
    Apr 27, 2020 — A new patent application by Microsoft details a way to use bodily functions, such as brain activity, to mine cryptocurrency
    PC Magazine

(Microsoft Patent Describes Tracking Brain Activity to Mine Cryptocurrency | PCMag)

1 Like

Wow. I won’t tell you that all of this is impossible instead I want to encourage you to read on the subjects you are mentioning:
How electronic circuits work and how computers are made. What electronic chips can do and what do they require to do that. How wireless communications work.

Also dive into human anatomy. Especially how the eyes, brain and nerve system interact.

You might see that technology is not a mysterious thing with unexplainable capabilities like magic. Crypto mining, neutral networks and brain-machine interfaces are things you can study and understand in depth. By doing that you can better tell what is far in the realm of science fiction and what is realistically feasible.

You mention schizophrenia as if it was something insulting. It is not. It is a legitimate issue and nothing to be ashamed about. Why don’t you try see a professional about that, not because you necessarily need one but just for the sake of eliminating that possibility?

3 Likes

God, I wish! If that was available, I’d order one ASAP. The current tech allows you to replace your keys if you get the right locks, and maybe also replace your business cards if the people around you aren’t squeamish.

Chip implants are pretty inert. But I hope that you’ll be able to find a solution to what you’re experiencing.

1 Like

Why dont you learn how to read and stop trolling , theirs no magic in actual evidence , its just evidence , the magic is that I even responded to your nonsense , theirs a group of hundreds of us with evidence in our body as you can see in the pictures , Can you NOT see or read ? Maybe you should take your own advise to check your comprehension levels after reading long articles with non statistical mentally challenging information were it causes you to think let alone use all parts of brain.

It’s not, that’s the point…

3 Likes

Sure, tell Dr, Sebi that federal courts and the 72 people he bought to testify when it only took 7 people to prove his case which he won … clearly your one of “those” , into metaphysics , more than likely tarot ,not that there is anything wrong with that , but from our studies people that are interested in those topics tend to enjoy playing with the intelligence of others by challenging common sense , You see a foreign object that dosnt belong to the human , there’s a group of people who all have this object in the same area of the body and say that they are experiencing the same things, they find that the hacker is the same person they alleged by investigation with “THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES” assistance and your saying that’s not evidence?? :dotted_line_face: , well that seems to be interesting and quiet ignorant , are you calling law enforcement and there efforts of investigation on these people who got caught lairs ? Uhm sounds like you also have a problem with authority. Maybe thats why you are into body hacking , to feel in control…
I dont understand why people like you even respond to post like mine, more than likely you did not read the article in its entirety , you probably just skimmed through read a couple of lines looked at the pictures , went on a rant copied the part the triggered you and responded . I used that in my teenage years , How old are you ? Never mind that rhetorical , I have no time to feed your lack of comprehension , self indulging ideology , and lack of respect for authority . If you read correctly the case is solved. Maybe you can help on the next case since your IQ seems to be so " Hi " … Self talk ( Thats was the biggest waste time in my life to respond to an arrogant control freak commi ) Clearly you benefit from misinformation to feed your ego , Dont use my comments to feed your lack of understanding , do your homework kid and stay in school

I think you should see a mental health professional.

It’s pretty obvious that with the sources as “evidence” you provided, you have not read into the subjects to understand technology but you are immediately jumping into conclusions. I don’t really understand what your X-rays are being used to prove.

With current technology, none of what you are concerned about is possible, and not for at least decades of research and development.

1 Like

@Pilgrimsmaster please sweep up :slight_smile: don’t delete, this is good shit for my movie script I’m writing :laughing:

12 Likes

So that is how you reply to somebody who was compassionate caring and thoughtful!!!

I would have told you that

you fell out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down.

He was trying to help you, and you respond like that?

So not only are you bat shit crazy, you are also a CUNT

:bat: :poop: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Ok… I just have one question…

Judging by your x-rays, and this…

That thing is REALLY superficial.

Why don’t you just remove it?

Go to a Doctor and they can do the extraction in a minute or two.
Then your problems are solved!

1 Like

Oh my… this was pretty much the funniest way somebody tried to insult me in quite a time now :rofl:
Keep going, maybe you get something right!

I’m saying some white spots on an x-ray are not evidence, let alone the usual mind-control stories all people here tell. It’s far too superficial for any implant to settle in, and like Eyeux said, why not just scratch it away? Should be easy, shallow as it is…

Plus, if you claim there is an implant that can “see through your eyes”, play voices, induce miscarriage (now that’s a new one!) and all the other stuff you say it does, I want to see real evidence - like, scientific papers, for examples? Peer controlled studies? Anything beyond the claims of a bunch of most likely not-so-sane people?

Not really, but I’d rather believe in tarot cards than in the technology you claim to have in your body…

Side note to the normal people here - why on earth do those “special people” here behave like absolute assholes as soon as we confront them with the truth? I mean, I’m all for helping people with mental problems, but the way many of them behave here makes it pretty hard not just to tell them to go into a cave and never come out again…

3 Likes