Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Some people don’t realize that this is how governments actually react to implants:

1 Like

:point_up:
Fixed it for you

7 Likes

Oh hey, they’re fucking unhinged and so media illiterate they can’t think for themselves.

2 Likes

I think that should be used as a new form of Turing Test…

Get an AI to react to “controversial” topic videos on Youtube.

If the reply Makes a little bit of sense, it’s a bad AI.

If the reply makes perfect sense and is well articulated, then it’s a really good AI!

But… if the post looks like only a brainless bot who can’t add 1+1 wrote it… Yeah, only a human could achieve such!
Congratulations on passing your Turing Test!

5 Likes

Did you just call me an AI? Thanks you, I assume that this means that I’m ready to get uploaded. :robot_windows:

I should probably order a pilgrim conversion… But I’m thinking of sending DT a Boston Dynamics Atlas and getting uploaded into that instead of the cloud.

4 Likes

What is the situation?

You have an implant?
you want to find out about implants?
you need to find a studio to remove an imlpant?

Be aware that I am using google translator to try and understand you, so a lot can be lost in translation.

2 Likes

I think i know where this is going…

1 Like

… in the other thread.

3 Likes

I must confess I did not thought through those consequences of mentioning we helped another member to remove an implant. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What sort of implant do you have?
Where on your body is it?
Where was the procesure done?
Who did the procedure?

The last 6-9 m of my life has been unbelievable to say the least in many ways.So much stuff has happened to even make me question if im in an alternative universe. But one is my gf will facetime me and things will look real goofy an i will watch the videos later of the facetime an see alot of crazy things an its like shes a robot.It dont even sound believable until you actually get the whole story.Its like she is literally being controlled by another person an when i ask her she is so believable an it makes me feel guilty but the thing controls her an her two kids an its actually sad…She smokes certain vapes an then does very weird things,her vehicle even has weird things in it that show certain colors an other weird things…Idk if someone is playing with me but things are off an ive lost everyone in mynlife who was close to me…I also should mention that my gf had blood in a baggy,hair wrapper in a gumband just laying around,weather goes crazy when shes around,i think she is a witch.

Yea this sounds less like an ai script and more like the disassociation ramblings of another thread

Ohhhhhhhh @Pilgrimsmaster

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum!
I know you can sometimes find yourself in rough spots in life where people around you go away and everything looks scary but it’s important to stay calm and skeptical.
It is much more probable that your suspicions are based on coincidences, misunderstandings and more generally “weird things” as you say.
The idea that your girlfriend is a robot or under control is much less probable for a few reasons:

We don’t really have technology or the means to do such a thing nowdays. We can barely call each other over facetime with a decent video quality, let alone communicate with a human brain directly.
If that kind of thing was possible it would be sooo expensive and hard that it would definitely not be used to mess around with the average citizen. Who would bother, pay, do the work and why?

If you have questions on technology and what is reasonably doable there are many knowledgeable people on this forum who would love to help.
But please stay skeptical and base yourself on concrete evidence. Suspicions are often just a mix coincidences and mental state.

Maybe there are some misunderstandings you two need to clarify and talk over but you have a girlfriend and that’s cool so don’t drive her away or scare her by telling her she’s a robot :wink:

I should also mention that weird movements and distortions on facetime can be due to video compression. In other words what you see is a video feed that has been manipulated quite a bit to be easier to transfer so things can indeed look weird. Same for the audio.

3 Likes

It’s a weird spot for us to be.

Sometimes it is really someone venting while in the middle of a psychotic break.

Sometimes is someone using chatGPT to write in english for them.

Sometimes it’s someone making a fake post…

but the worse is…
You only get attacked back when it’s a real case and you act nice towards it.

This environment practically trains us to be aggressive and rude… :unicorn_i_dont_know:

But in this particular case, I would agree with you.
This does look a lot like AI.

Maybe @Eriequiet is right, but I would expect to see more signs of mania in the text if it was written on a psychotic break…

2 Likes

If someone wrote that prior to this happening to me i wouldve said the exact same thing…I was born a skeptic an i question almost any and everything i encounter.There is so much i have it could write a brand new game of throne series.Not just tye facetime calls/videos but paranormal things happening all around me.On the security camera a whole box just slides about 2 feet away as my girlfriend is standing right there,the lights all around my house seem to be constantly in sync with the lighting from tye next block over which i have on video of course. I have seen on security cameras my gf pullup and as her and her daughter are walking through my gate my gf who was standing by the gate now switches to the spot her daughter was at walking through the gate an now her daughter was at the gate.The stuff i have seen i would never believe if anyone told me unless they showed me an i can do that an more i just need to know ehat im dealing with.Also a couple months ago i had my a second # an no one knew it however i was texted an warned to back off an said you already were given a chance,then a person with a mask and a gun,then a picture with what looked like a bunch of bloody crime scenes were sent to me.Im not the type to report thinggs to the law because im on state parole an i dont handle things like that anyway but seeing things that i have makes me question if i died back in january because i had some things happen back then an when i woke up this one morning everything in my life was completely different.

No this actually started last may an has slowly progressed each month to a point ive trained myself to live with it because for a long time it was breaking me an i was falling apart.I know when i go around people i cant talk about any of this because they will all think im out of my mind even though as long as theyve known me ive always been a logical person an about as straight up as they come.

I would love to see those videos or photos if you can post them?

So yeah there are in fact two options.

• Either all the things you talk about are real, related and abdormal.
  • Or there’s something happening to your brain that’s creating or distorting all of those things.

Either way you can’t tell the difference by yourself because that’s how the brain works, it is your link to reality.
There’s not much you can do to prove the first sadly…
The grounded skeptical way would be to start disproving the second option with the help of a mental health professional. Someone you can trust, who will actually listen and not call you crazy. This way you can know for sure if all that is real, mostly real or a trick of the mind. Either case you will also be taken care of if you’re in danger which is the most important!

I hope it’s not too scary to talk to someone face to face about those wild things that are happening to you and wish you can find out for sure what’s going on.

3 Likes

Forgive my Skepticism, but this still sounds a lot like a bot post.

I mean… apart from the “no” at the beginning of your reply, the justification behind it looks as if you’re responding to an entirely different topic than the one I raised.

I should also ask why did you choose a technology forum to ask about supernatural phenomena?

so please |)0 |\|0T tell me what’s the cake’s flavour?

That said… On the off-chance this is someone real and in need of help:

To give some context, I do believe that there are more things around us than science can currently explain. So I’m not dismissing you.

Honestly… I see it as a possibility that you might really be encountering some supernatural phenomenon.

But if that is the case, then this forum isn’t the right place to find the best support. You should be asking around in a forum about supernatural experiences.

If that’s is not the case, though, then the main alternative option you’re left with is that your perception might be playing tricks on you.

That does not mean you’re crazy.
There are multiple reasons why we could see things differently than they are, from previous drug usage (some leave flashbacks that come back after a decade!), to accidents, all the way to an infection!

In such case, there are conditions where you might either jumble your immediate memory. For example:

you might see the tall person on the right, but then your immediate memory is of seeing the tall person on the left. once the faulty neural pathway recedes, then you go back to seem them on the right. This makes it so that what you’ll remember is that “the people changed places”. or “things moved”, etc…

There are even (very rare) conditions which might make you “misread” images. which again could cause the same experience as you described.

If any of these is the case, then you need to talk to a medical professional.

If you’re as skeptical as you said, then questioning yourself should not be an issue, right?

Also, I can’t stress this enough:

2 Likes

Can’t we use AI to tell if a post is human or not yet? Sounds like an obvious use

I’m not sure that would be helpful :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ironically, I doubt an AI could be able to achieve this.

There are two paths here:

A) Logical analysis of the post.
B) Comparative analysis of the post.

Re: Option A)
That would require logical thinking, which is something current AI is aeons away.
Try asking an AI capable of understanding a post (i.e. a Language Model AI) any logical question and they will fail.

Even simple things such as “Can you spell that word, please?” quite often results in replies such as “The spelling of ‘Yesterday’ is: Y-S-S-T-E-E-R-D-A-Y” (example taken from ChatGPT)

Re: Option B)
In theory, a better model should be able to detect an inferior model.
But given usage, an active language model will be exposed to way more content and training data than an AI built to detect it.
Even if merely because there will be a bottleneck where the data needed for the Detection Model to be trained with must come from the Posting Model, which makes it so that the Posting AI will invariably end up being one step ahead.

1 Like