Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

The fun never ends.

2 Likes

There’s a Latin American country that started to roll out an ID card app. And these are the permissions for that thing:

Sadly, no one there mentioned the potential privacy implications of having an ID app. Especially if it becomes mandatory and more invasive in the future.

And yet, the Greek are protesting over a passive RFID chip that can’t call home…

Somehow, the tracker that you always carry in your pocket is perfectly fine, but an RFID chip that cannot track you is scary. Humanity is dumb…

:man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I’m sure some people will end up carrying a second crappy phose just for these kinds of things. Maybe eventually manufacturers will catch up on that and start making cheap android based devices that are just that, a card, not even a phone? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Been there, done that…

2 Likes

I mean sure, to someone that actually knows what they’re dealing with the whole thing seems dumb, but these people don’t know anything about the technology. People have already been conditioned to not care about the privacy-invading aspects of their phones, but RFID is a big unknown to them.

2 Likes

Probably shouldn’t admit this on an open forum

2 Likes

Red teaming, pen testing, whatever you want to call it, is attacking the company you work for to reveal possible issues and find solutions, not attacking other companies. That would be unethical and land you and the company in legal trouble. I wouldn’t openly admit that you’re participating in illegal activities on a public forum like this.

I don’t know about energy companies but in the tech field I used to work things weren’t so nice and ethical :sweat_smile: and companies did land in legal trouble regularly

Fun fact, humidity levels can go above 100% which sounds unintuitive at first.

1 Like

humidity level > 100%
scuba

:popcorn:

4 Likes

I deleted the reply no worries, guys.

It’s our first time experiencing this kind of humidity where you can’t breathe and see anything at all. Our air-conditioned started leaking water because of this?

I deleted the comment, thank you(dankeschon)

Air conditioners condense water out of the air under normal operation

2 Likes

if your air conditioner is leaking water make sure you’re cleaning it thoroughly so you don’t get legionaries

3 Likes

While all air conditioners condense water, get it inspected if it’s leaking as the drain line might be clogged.

Ok, window units can drip the condensate on the outside and this is normal. And I don’t know what portable units do with the condensate?

But leaking air conditioners are never a good thing so try to get it repaired ASAP.

1 Like

They collect it in a little reservoir that you have to drain once or twice a year. Usually there’s a little light or buzzer to let you know it’s full.

2 Likes

We got those huge General Electric split aircon with some weird vitamin C filter, it just recently leaking after the intense humid climate in here, it’s my brother first aircon started leaking after mine started but I had this air-conditioner for 2 years, this is the first time it’s acting out. Also fucking weird vibration in it you can feel like vrooom like a passing race car, also sometimes you can hear like it’s fucking moaning or some child calling probably my ac possessed or some shit.

Yeah, I checked my air conditioner filter but it’s more than that, since it’s also digital you can see the temperature in the air-conditioner and the remote show current temperature, temperature of air-conditioner, time, configurations, & settings but during 12 am - 3 am the air conditioner digital screen would not show the temperature but show E1 - E3 this are “errors” since I don’t have the papers I cannot show what it means but you would hear something like a deep voice of multiple people mostly a girl/women speaking in it also after a banging in the walls etc.

Have you tried engaging a conversation? They must be pretty chill. Otherwise you need to speak to an air conditioning professional and perform an airxorcism.

6 Likes
1 Like