Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Yeah, I checked my air conditioner filter but it’s more than that, since it’s also digital you can see the temperature in the air-conditioner and the remote show current temperature, temperature of air-conditioner, time, configurations, & settings but during 12 am - 3 am the air conditioner digital screen would not show the temperature but show E1 - E3 this are “errors” since I don’t have the papers I cannot show what it means but you would hear something like a deep voice of multiple people mostly a girl/women speaking in it also after a banging in the walls etc.

Have you tried engaging a conversation? They must be pretty chill. Otherwise you need to speak to an air conditioning professional and perform an airxorcism.

6 Likes
1 Like

:wink:

4 Likes

Ever since i was a little girl i’ve always known that i was chipped, against my will and knowledge. The end user of these chips inside my body is a wacked out psycho who sadistically abused me as a small child and throughout my entire life. I’ve been knocked unconcious, raped and so on due to these “microchip implants” … i sometimes assume its the government seeking more subsidies and government funding, but truthfully, i can’t imagine an “employee” or “boss” of anykind doing the things that were done unto me…

Please, kindly help, if you know of a doctor or somebody that can REMOVE these things from my body and temple, i’d be beholden to yee forever!!! unfortunately, the biohacker is not only in my mind, but very much inside of all my electronic devices and personal life. It’s that third cock blocking peice of sh*T anybody would dred.

First off, I removed your personal info from your post. It’s not a good idea to post your name and email addresses and basically your address on a public forum on the Internet.

Second, visit this link

4 Likes

Well the good news is that you haven’t been implanted against your will. I’m sure you have lots of evidence that seems to point that way but fortunately for you that type of technology does not exist.

The other good news is that you have found the people who know most about implantable microchips. Some of the people in this forum are the leading experts in this field, responsible for developing and making the most advanced chips currently available, so you can trust them when they tell you that the type of chips you describe are not currently feasible.

Most of the rest of us here have been microchipped (by choice) so we have an intimate knowledge of the relationship between the chips and our bodies and for this reason we can all assure you that it would be easy to prove or disprove the existence of a chip in your body. Chips do not read well unless they are near the surface of the skin. This automatically means that if you believe that a chip is in your stomach, or brain etc. you are not talking about anything that is remotely possible. Given that they need to be placed near the surface, most are evident: either through the scarring at the site where they were inserted or by prodding them with a finger.
On the rare occasions when there is no external evidence an x-ray can be taken. Microchips cannot hide from x-rays and they are too large to pass unnoticed. In my left hand I have the smallest microchip currently available. Can you spot it?

Easy right? and my chip can’t do any of the fancy things you say yours does. To transmit even the tiniest image or sound file it would need batteries, an advanced computer and a big antenna. People have experimented with this with disastrous results: charging the battery and getting data on and off the implant were very difficult and dangerous. More importantly, these implants are about the size of a pack of cigarettes so they could not be implanted surreptitiously. They leave a big scar and you could easily see a cigarette-packet-sized lump protruding from your body.

All this to tell you that you have definitely not been chipped against your will, or without your knowledge.

I realise that this is extremely confusing: On one hand I am giving you hard proof that you are not microchipped but on the other hand your experience is 100% real. You do hear those voices. Your biohacker nemesis is a real presence in your life. So what is the solution? If microchips are way too limited to achieve what is happening to you, what else could achieve it?

Well it’s something you were implanted with at birth. Something that no computer yet built can compete with. Your amazing brain! The most advanced and powerful intelligence system known to exist. I don’t know your full story but I do know that the human brain is so powerful that in times of trouble it can present its user with a totally “real” explanation of what’s going on.
For this reason the type of doctor you need is a brain mechanic, not a body mechanic. The type of doctor that fixes bodies cannot remove something that isn’t there. However, the type of doctor that fixes brains may find the glitch and help you out. I’m not talking about some wishy-washy therapist. I’m talking about a medically-trained, science-based brain doctor. Not the technical term I know but if you make it clear that this is the type of doctor you want, your healthcare provider should be able to find you the right person and you will be well on your way to solving this problem.

I wish you all the best and hope that you manage to get this sorted out.

9 Likes

Its actually really old cia technology that is now public information. They have documents talking about russian experiments using passive microwave transcievers as implants…as public records. the reason people cant get help is because the government doesnt want people knowing they do this to their own citizens… so criminals and human traffickers can get away with it because it helps keep governement activity more anonymous… and there are more opportunities for the govenrnment to take over criminal operations as a resource without having to make the investment. The activity is hidden behind a wall of mental health stigmas and literally shitty mental healthcare system that is completely backwards. There is probably a mix of people that some are genuinely hallucinating some are victims of mind control technology and some are probably a bit of both… none of them will be helped in any way from any other narrative then to be drugged up and accept their diagnosis. If you really consider that help. Its actually extraodinarily abusive and evil. Gangs know about this stuff… but they are in the same bussiness as cia and have their own assasins to develop and support that probably get hired by the cia situationally. You people that jump on the mental health band wagon dont know jack shit about the world or mental health… you are living in your own propaganda driven delusion calling others delusional. The irony is unbearable.

1 Like

I think most skeptical people around would be willing change their mind if you can present any kind on undeniable evidence. Not a blurry xray with a darker spot or a coincidental series of events with no witnesses but an actual implant taken out of someone with a detailed analysis of the tech inside, how it operates and in what goal.
When people discard stories it’s usually because the technology involved can not be done with today’s means. What’s more likely? A world wide multi billion conspiracy that doesn’t really stand logicaly or a delusional individual? Of course incredible things ARE possible but they are less probable.
There’s a famous quote that goes like: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You can’t claim something and expect to be “believed”, belief is worth nothing. Most people in these predicaments come here already convinced of something and ask to be trusted based on “I know it but can’t explain it”.
Instead come with an impartial approach and show concrete evidence that can be verified. Nobody will ever deny that :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I agree with you :100:, but seeing the predominance of religion and zealous around the world makes me think we’re in the minority …

6 Likes

5 Likes

Its public record in cia database.

Cool. Which you, as a member of the security forces, have access to. (Because otherwise it would be just the usual conspiracy theory bullshit). How quickly can you get us a copy so we can blow this shit wide open?

Oh no wait: you said “public record”. So you don’t even need clearance. Just point us to the link and we’ll see it gets seen.

5 Likes

i too would like to see this. sounds like interesting tech.

1 Like

It would be really funny if this became the classified government bio-hackery version of the war thunder forums

3 Likes

I mean just go on the cia website and start reading declassified documents

Its called the freedom of information act.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1685852_chemical-concussions-and-secret-lsd-pentagon-details-cold.html

I’m confused. The document you linked to does not mention anything about microchips or microwave or mind control outside of LSD experiments. Please link a document to the technology you are referring to. We are very interested.

8 Likes