Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

I live in a condo tower and every year in our annual general meetings there is a gentleman who submits a motion pleading everyone to turn their wifi off when they aren’t using it. He claims that he can hear it and it keeps him up at night hearing our music and movies and stuff we’re sending over it.

…to the homeland of Nokia, where access to internet is basic right and there are more phones than saunas and people combined!?

Sounds reasonable! :+1:
Yes please, and show him this, cause I was looking for something warm.

Okay. I’m due to go get a couple tires I have on order from him in a few days. I’ll ask him then. It’ll be faster than emailing him, as he only touches his computer every week :slight_smile:

The internet and cellphones are not everywhere here. They’re everywhere where there are people, but they’re not where there aren’t - and Finland is a big country with not that many people :slight_smile: When I go hunting in Lapland, I don’t have to go very far to drop out of cellphone coverage, which is a concern from a security standpoint.

Nice Cock @Atilla :rooster:

Have any of you, or your hunting party every shot an efl?

Nah. Elves aren’t stupid: they stay where tourists go.

1 Like

Dirty little attention seekers…

I know. Or it could be white or tan

Sorry @Jackie925 ,
@LordSethos2000 was not confirming your suspicions.

What you think has happened or is happening, IT HAS NOT!

You need to speak to a family member or a doctor that you trust, and tell them what you told us.

Right
I’m good

I can’t believe I missed this thread.

I will just add that I wish the tech they are talking about was real. I would be cyberpunked head to toe.

I feel very sorry for these people. We all here get what is like to be singled out, I think. But arguing with this kind of people is like arguing with wall. You just can’t. It’s the same delusions as a white supremacist, or a political view, they will make up logic, reasons and facts to match their world.
It’s not that I don’t want to help them, it’s that I don’t want to.

I have a dream.
I wish my arm was like this but with better definition:

2 Likes

tumblr_oj3hvdqIpI1s1vzkoo10_400

2 Likes

2 Likes

I know I have an illegal implant in my body. I hear people who’s voices are not my own for over two years now. I’m 33 years old and my family has no history of schizophrenia. I’ve been going through this hell for too longim going back to college to finish my degree and move on with my life, but I cannot focus on anything, but what they talk about. I need serious help and guidance on how to get this out. Even if that means flying out of state to get this removed. They’ve been trying to frame me for a crime I would never commit and I take this very serious. I need someone to please respond and help me get this illegal implant out.

Read this post.

2 Likes

What you should do is check out what RFID Chips can actually do.

Its just some small storage medium (like an USB Stick) what can be readd across a small distance (just some CM!)

Thats all.

So if anybody chipped you you would have a fresh wound and you can fell the pmplant from the outside.

Even if you got chipped there is no need to worry. its just some memory that can only be readd when REALLY close.

I think you should get help from some therapist/Psychiatrist.

Best wishes from me!

Edit:

That is how a insicuon site of a chip would look like after healing 3 Weeks.

You can easily feel the chip from the Outside.

Usually Chips cant move a lot in the body aka it will stay at the same place.

If you really find something like this you can visit a hospital to get it cut out.

No need to worry.

That’s all from my site.

ahh. one more thing.

Its never wrog to go to a Therapy.

You can talk about what’s going on in your live&head atm, work on traumas etc…
it helped me a lot.
there is literally 0 reason not to check out a therapist.

If you need help finding a good place, you can pm me with the country and region where you live at
and then i can give you contacts or even make an appointment for you.

3 Likes

Unfortunately you don’t need history

My family has no history and yet my cousin suddenly developed schizophrenia

You seem more level headed than others have posted on this topic, so maybe it’s possible to get thru to you

Here are the classic counter arguments against it being a “mind control chip”

1. The tech doesn’t exist…
    I know I know, “they” don’t want us to know about it…

Problem is there are dozens of precursor technologies that would need to exist first that we would definitely know about

We are actively following various technologies related, but we are still a long…long way away from something like that, and it may not be possible due to some physical limitations, such as power density for any kind of batteries, rf limitions traveling thru skin etc

1. Objectively… why you?
    Even if this technology could exist… why you?
    Presumably it would costs millions of dollars are the least to develop and especially keep it secret,

Why spend millions of dollars tracking and messing with you when they could just track your phone for like… free?

Most of us are too little and unimportant for the government to ever justify that level of effort quite frankly

1. You would definitely feel it and know right where it is (which means you could easily remove it, which defeats “their” motive)

The smallest chip size I have is 2mm in diameter, and not only can I casually feel where it is, my partner can feel it too after a couple seconds of looking

And it took a week or 2 to heal and not be swollen from the injection, which is a lot harder than just a needle jab,

It’s nothing to be ashamed of, but please try to speak to a professional

3 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of doctors. It really isn’t schizophrenia. I appreciate the response. Is there anyone who can direct me to a Dr. Or someone Who specializes in chip removal? I’ve seen a lot of articles about this happening to people. Credited articles and the implants themselves are very different to find. There’s got to be someone out there who believes me.

Difficult*

Any surgeon will remove an implant with no trouble. But you have to go to a doctors office and ask for an Xray of the area you think the implant is located. A surgeon can’t just get you open if there’s no proof that an foreign object is allocated somewhere.
Now… There are many reasons why you are hearing voices that aren’t yours, and they vary from schizophrenia to brain tumours. So please, go to a doctor, and if that doctor doesn’t hear you out, go to another one. But make sure they go to the bottom of why you are hearing voices. It’s not normal, that I give you. But I wish that technology that makes you hear voices existed, sadly, it doesn’t.

You might be right, it might not be schizophrenia but it most definitely can be a brain tumour, which is far far worse.

Get yourself checked, get xrays, so you can be convinced you don’t have an implant.

3 Likes